KODI 19

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Saw Nick Danger on another board discussing Kodi 19 and wondered how he is making out with finding programing.

I did a similar upgrade when I thought the last one was not being updated but finding out now my android box has an older version of Android that is no longer being supported. Going on 3 years old and worked well for the most part so can't complain for $80.

Kept plugging away on the new setup and it appears to be more stable for now. Haven't found a good streaming link yet but it must be there somewhere. Need an ITV link as well. Tips and advice appreciated.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Saw Nick Danger on another board discussing Kodi 19 and wondered how he is making out with finding programing.

I did a similar upgrade when I thought the last one was not being updated but finding out now my android box has an older version of Android that is no longer being supported. Going on 3 years old and worked well for the most part so can't complain for $80.

Kept plugging away on the new setup and it appears to be more stable for now. Haven't found a good streaming link yet but it must be there somewhere. Need an ITV link as well. Tips and advice appreciated.
thought this was a variant. ;)

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Still having trouble finding a repo with live streaming like a Tempest and wondering how others are making out with Kodi 19.

Got a message about my 9.0 device being an issue but think it may have been a trick. Individual search works well and playback is very stable but I miss my Ccloud and 24/7 Reno 911. There was a code change that affected a lot of the repos working on the previous version. Because of that I don't want to buy a new tv box that is not totally compatible with the new stuff. Appears $75 gets Android 10 and a bunch of gigs. I don't really want to have to understand it all.

Before updating; Tempest and ITV were my favorites and now I can't keep up with Coronation Street (classic version way better). Last I saw was Jim getting drunk and breaking up Fiona's wedding as she stands at the altar. I'm left hanging.