Klein must share- expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laika

Electoral Member
Apr 22, 2005
Where The Wild Things Are
RE: Klein must share- exp

Oh NOW we should get back on topic...six pages later. But it's fine to dog pile on someone until you get called on it.

We are just getting started here. I haven't even said what I really think yet. :smirk:

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Laika said:
Someone needs a hug. :roll:

Said1, I guess since your not getting the kind of response you want from Lena anymore, you are going to direct your attacks at me? Go for it, I'm a big girl.

Anymore?? Hmmm, another westerner who can't read. Fortunatley I left Alberta BEFORE I finshed school.

Laika

Electoral Member
Apr 22, 2005
Where The Wild Things Are
RE: Klein must share- exp

Alberta does not have to give other provinces anything. Until the other provinces fork over royalties from their own natural resources, they get nothing.

End of story.

((That's interesting, Said1. Maybe someday you can go back and actually finish; don't they offer adult upgrading in your community? :p))

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Klein must share- exp

Laika said:
Oh NOW we should get back on topic...six pages later. But it's fine to dog pile on someone until you get called on it.

We are just getting started here. I haven't even said what I really think yet. :smirk:

Go for it, but first riffle through some of the posts and pick them apart and respond with something legit, Kay.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Klein must share- exp

Laika said:
Alberta does not have to give other provinces anything. Until the other provinces fork over royalties from their own natural resources, they get nothing.

End of story.

It's ok, I'm happy with the 19%. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.