Justin Trudeau's half-brother admits his views are at odds with PM

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Jesus' brother Bob.

A staunch advocate for cryptocurrency and a self-styled anti-vaxxer, Justin Trudeau’s half-brother believes humanity is at a crossroads.

In an online video summation, Kyle Kemper highlighted his contrasting world view.

Kemper’s mother is Margaret Trudeau, who married her second husband Fried Kemper in 1984 when Justin Trudeau was 12 years old.

“Do I talk to him about these things? No. I would love to speak to him and his people but it’s very clear there’s a firewall,” Kemper said.

Kemper believes there remains a “gigantic divide” in the scientific community over the COVID response.

“Vaccine manufacturers are exempt from liability. That scares me. There are so many ways we can improve our immune systems to counter coronavirus.

“The sun gives us vitamin D and it’s great for the immune system. But Justin and the public health officials don’t tell people to get outside and get vitamin D.”

Kemper has been a Bitcoin devotee since 2013, believing a “global corporatocracy” has taken advantage of the COVID crisis to diminish democracy and tighten control over people’s lives.

His stance doesn’t make Kemper unique, but it is noteworthy given he wants to overturn a power structure where his brother sits atop Canada’s political food chain.

Kemper sees party politics as a “glory path, a power path, an ego path.”

He went on to add: “I love my brother – he has taught me so much. He taught me a lot about human connection and I have adopted some of his very skilled methods of communicating in a gentle manner. I think he thinks he’s doing the best he can.”

Kemper said “the global health dictatorship” has imposed a response that has ultimately made people less healthy, with rising levels of suicide and depression, as well as “obliterating” small businesses such as the seven restaurants his family runs in Ottawa.

On social media, Kemper encouraged people to sign petition e2961, which was sponsored in the House of Commons by Conservative Derek Sloan.

It calls COVID vaccination “human experimentation,” suggesting there could be serious side effects.

On his Facebook page, Kemper blasted “the great reset” and people “who think 100 per cent of the planet needs to be vaccinated with an experimental concoction to prevent a disease with a 99 per cent recovery rate. This is sheer madness. I dissent.”

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If you haven't heard of me
I wouldn't be surprised
I bet you know my relatives
Their names will never die
My mother is a saint
And my brother is a god
But all I am is Jesus' brother Bob

Jesus' brother Bob, Jesus' brother Bob
A nobody relative of the son of God
If only I'd been born just a little sooner
I'd be more than the brother of God Junior

I have to pay the ferry
To cross the Galilee
But not my brother
No not him
He walks across for free
I finally get to work
'Bout a quarter after nine
Already he's turning water into wine

One day when I was home
I heard a mighty roar (in theback groundsombody yells "ROAR")
There were a thousand people
Right outside the door
Help us, Jesus, help us!
Came the cheering from the mob
But then they got a look at me
"Relax, it's only Bob"

He died upon the cross
I thought that I was free
Finally people would get to know
Me for me
(Hi Bob, Hi Judas!)
This was my big chance
To finally get ahead
The next thing you know
He's rising from the dead

Everybody!

Ahhhahhhhahhh-Bob

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Also look into his second cousin, twice removed on his mother's side.