Judge Denies Bail for Convoy Leader over Intention to Cause Harm

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Tamara Lich arrested in Medicine Hat​

View attachment 14409

I heard that it was because she was trying to plan a Canada Day blockade.. sucks to be her.. I am growing tired of this Bitch. She's giving truckers a bad name.
It started with nurses and other healthcare workers then along came the PPC types who fucked it all up.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

View attachment 14409

I heard that it was because she was trying to plan a Canada Day blockade.. sucks to be her.. I am growing tired of this Bitch. She's giving truckers a bad name.
Why is that ? Her actions do not reflect on you .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
They reflect on Truckers in general..
No they don’t. Is she a trucker ? Remember the greeting the convoy got all throughout their cross country journey ? That sentiment is still alive . Maybe wafflers like you are the ones giving truckers a bad name .

Reactions: taxslave and petros

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Trudeau followers chasing the rainbow huh?

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The world works this way. Tamara Lich is being persecuted for her "crime against humanity"; protesting the wannabe dictator.
Meanwhile repeat violent offenders are able to take advantage of our court system's revolving door for repeat violent offenders.
Tamara Lich accepted an award for leading the anti-Trudeau protest. Oh my. What clear and present danger to Canada.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

View attachment 14409

Wasn't it that she attended an event that the Gov. warned her not to attend?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Wasn't it that she attended an event that the Gov. warned her not to attend?
How does the government have the right to warn someone not to attend an awards event . Is not freedom of assembly a right in Canada ? And for a Canada wide warrant on a mischief charge , is that not a bit of overkill ?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
How does the government have the right to warn someone not to attend an awards event . Is not freedom of assembly a right in Canada ? And for a Canada wide warrant on a mischief charge , is that not a bit of overkill ?
From what I understand they put a whole bunch of conditions on her bail including not to associate with certain other people. Some of those other people were at the same event and she let herself be photographed with those people thus the revocation of bail. I wish they put this much effort in tracking all the other criminals out on bail that they do not breach any of their conditions, Might have a few less murders and stuff. Protesting against the TrueDope is worse than double murder.