Is an Early Election possible fellow Canadians??

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Nobody? Re another early election, the difference is between possible & probable. Justin/Jagmeet will decide what is best for Canada sometime in 2025 I’m guessing. How long can Justin keep Jagmeet bought? We’ll see….

Reactions: taxslave

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Nobody? Re another early election, the difference is between possible & probable. Justin/Jagmeet will decide what is best for Canada sometime in 2025 I’m guessing. How long can Justin keep Jagmeet bought? We’ll see….
My guess is that the NDP support has dwindled a bit so they won't force an election soon.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
they tried for a majority and failed. are they going to risk a second time? :confused:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
My guess is that the NDP support has dwindled a bit so they won't force an election soon.
They had their chance with the freedom convoy , if they got behind the protesters and brought down the sitting government Jagmeet would have easily slide into opposition with the possibility of taking it all , now they will go back to being also rans .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Baby Bonus got boosted July 20th without any previous announcements…with Justin say’n “Check your bank accounts people-kind” sort’a shit like Oprah say’n “Look under your seats!” Very curious….
He has also spent the last three Weeks flying around the country on your dime , stumping .

• Angry

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Trudeaumeat is jabbering about a fall election, its not rumours.

• Love
Reactions: B00Mer

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, not really. The voters refused to give him a majority so he said "Fuck the voters and democracy" and gave himself a majority govt anyway.
Funny how that works . Horgan turned it into a majority and tossed the Greens into the trash bin of history at the same time ,Justine plans the same with Jagmeet and his NDP .