Iran Invasion: Imminent

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
LOL, especially after Brit experience turned sour in Basra, southern Iraq. (pssst, blame the Yanks).

But I like that kind of brag, not enough of the Western world has it in them.

too complex for you those question or what??

Hamas will never be able to have that kind of arsenal, if you are smart enough, you may understand why.

WHy israel keep doing nuclear weapons today?? 600 of them, isnt tnough? why is that?? that is enough nuclear weapons to destroyed the entire middle east. aslo why usa doesnt get rid of theirs??37000 nuclear warhead. can you imagine, why don't they get rid at least half of them?? who has used it in the past?? the only one, to have used twice on the row, on the same population.

Tell me , who is able to destroyed israel right now and in the near future?? apperently(not proven) 2 soldiers were kidnapped and the entire world have shaken and cry for the lost of thousand of innoncent peoples in labanon, and the entire lebanon economy is ****ed for the next 15 years, hamas isnt a threat to anyone in the world, hamas is the response of the oppression and constant agreession from israel.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
THat is a pretty lame exemple, do you even realize what kind of stupidity you just said?? do you really know all the statistic sorrounding israeli-palestinians conflict??

If palestinians had just to invest in bomb shelters, not always putting their budget in reconstructing what israel has just destroyed, already the economy would be 20 times better.What you don't understand is the fact that the whole population of palestinians pays for the israelis stupidity, not only this, but the suffereing of the palestinians is something we havent seen since the greath wars, the walls are twice the height of the Nazi walls, some peoples has to wait in line for 4 hours just to get to their work, but this wortth nothing for you, because like many fascist moron in here, palestinians are not human, they are just terrorists.

You should really try to debate instead of simply name-calling.

And where are the Palestinians working?

How many times have the Palestinians cut their own throat since the early 70s, when JORDAN had to use harsh military force to toss the PLO and it supporters out because they where subverting the legitimate government?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
too complex for you those question or what??

Hamas will never be able to have that kind of arsenal, if you are smart enough, you may understand why.

WHy israel keep doing nuclear weapons today?? 600 of them, isnt tnough? why is that?? that is enough nuclear weapons to destroyed the entire middle east. aslo why usa doesnt get rid of theirs??37000 nuclear warhead. can you imagine, why don't they get rid at least half of them?? who has used it in the past?? the only one, to have used twice on the row, on the same population.

Tell me , who is able to destroyed israel right now and in the near future?? apperently(not proven) 2 soldiers were kidnapped and the entire world have shaken and cry for the lost of thousand of innoncent peoples in labanon, and the entire lebanon economy is ****ed for the next 15 years, hamas isnt a threat to anyone in the world, hamas is the response of the oppression and constant agreession from israel.

By best etimates, Israel has about 200 nukes.

And, you are right, 37,000 seems a hell of a lot............doesn't make senseto me.

Hamas is a terrorist organization that can't even refrain from murdering its own people.......or did you miss the incident with three dead little boys......sons of a Fatah supporter?

I guess Hezbollah has done a lot for the Lebanese people, huh?

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
You should really try to debate instead of simply name-calling.

And where are the Palestinians working?

How many times have the Palestinians cut their own throat since the early 70s, when JORDAN had to use harsh military force to toss the PLO and it supporters out because they where subverting the legitimate government?

And what this has to do with palestinians situation with israel?? are you trying to tell me, that just being a palestinians, means you are bad?? soround me with walls, and give me no human rights, and watch go crazy, same for you all, no arab has ever done anything to you, but you accept to give the entire middle east an hard time, just for your own selfisht security, imagine if you were a palestinians.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
And what this has to do with palestinians situation with israel?? are you trying to tell me, that just being a palestinians, means you are bad?? soround me with walls, and give me no human rights, and watch go crazy, same for you all, no arab has ever done anything to you, but you accept to give the entire middle east an hard time, just for your own selfisht security, imagine if you were a palestinians.
That there proves it, it is about the security of Israel, and nothing more, you even accept it in saying. You fail to understand it, because you lack the moral or ethical mechanisms to do so. That is it in a nut shell, otherwise you would not have added the word "selfish" to it.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
By best etimates, Israel has about 200 nukes.

And, you are right, 37,000 seems a hell of a lot............doesn't make senseto me.

Hamas is a terrorist organization that can't even refrain from murdering its own people.......or did you miss the incident with three dead little boys......sons of a Fatah supporter?

I guess Hezbollah has done a lot for the Lebanese people, huh?

Yes very bad from hamas, very very bad, however don't forget the fatah has stolen the palestinians for almost a bn of dollars,(probably the reason why the west love them) so yes the situation in palestine is very very very bad, and thing like this will happen and happen.

United states, and russia has 37 000 nuclear weapons, and no talks about destroying them, nope, israel has today so far around 600 nuclear warhead, that is enough to destroyed the entire middle east.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
That there proves it, it is about the security of Israel, and nothing more, you even accept it in saying. You fail to understand it, because you lack the moral or ethical mechanisms to do so. That is it in a nut shell, otherwise you would not have added the word "selfish" to it.

The way you talk only israel is in a suffering position, when in fact the palestians are , not israel, selfish , was because no arabs has ever done anything to you, but you support the destruction in middle east just because, you are a chicken at the highest level, and selfish enought to give them a hard time, just for your own security.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
The way you talk only israel is in a suffering position, when in fact the palestians are , not israel, selfish , was because no arabs has ever done anything to you, but you support the destruction in middle east just because, you are a chicken at the highest level, and selfish enought to give them a hard time, just for your own security.

The destruction of the Middle East how, Palestine is but a mere flea in the Camel that is the ME. The Arabs don't need our help in destroying their countries they do the job better than we ever could. Logic would you support Hamas if they started bombing Israels or Jews in Canadian neighbourhoods? How far are you willing to go to support these Terrorist?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nowhere in my post did I mention the "suffering" of Israel. I do however recognize the suffering of the Lebonese and Palistinians at the hands of the IDf, because outside forces have been using the relative shelter of residential areas and UN compounds to fire rockets into Israel. Where the suffering is quite low.

Could you supply some proof that I am a chicken please?

Last I looked, I had no feathers nor a beak. This accusation further proves your grasp on reality is being stretched to its very limits. The hilusinations can be taken care of with meds eh hunny?

Actually, all things considered, I don't think you understood my post, and felt the easiest thing to do was call me names and make up more lies. Like that other lie you keep avoiding, you know the one where you claimed the Natives were the separatists biggest supporters. Still waiting to see your proof, I am.