In case you wondered why nothing happens in US Congress

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Take a minute to watch this idiot..Robert "KKK" Byrd from West Virginia.

Don't bother watching the whole thing, you only need a few seconds to see that this boner is older than Iraq itself. And West Virginia just keeps sending him back to Congress. Pfftt, and they wonder why the rest of the country makes fun of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOg0vxEH3mQ&eurl=

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Take a minute to watch this idiot..Robert "KKK" Byrd from West Virginia.

Don't bother watching the whole thing, you only need a few seconds to see that this boner is older than Iraq itself. And West Virginia just keeps sending him back to Congress. Pfftt, and they wonder why the rest of the country makes fun of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOg0vxEH3mQ&eurl=

Can you blame him for having to repeat himself to a house and public that lives by the moment?

A great speech from a great man.

Thanks Thomaska!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
My understanding is that this man is very well respected by his peers..sure, he is old and a bit feeble, but still has a lot to offer his constituents.

triedit

inimitable
My Senator is a great man of honor. One of the few in Congress with the respect of all parties and most Americans. I can tell you without a doubt, he has never EVER been involved with the KKK and I resent that slur.

Too bad you find him dull and feeble. He has more knowledge in his little finger than you will have in a lifetime, and more wisdom than any of us here. We can learn a lot from such a great man.

BTW West Virginians don't wonder why people poke fun. We know that they're just jealous *grin*

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Tried

Well he got a bit confused when they handed out the sheets for sleeping on the cots in the House....

Teddy Kennedy explained it all - cuz they shared a cot - and Byrd was happy to wear his on top. Jus like ole times.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Some people have the strangest ideas of what Souther Americans are like. I know better because I have relatives residing in N.Carolina & they have all their teeth, wear shoes,hate C&W,and work hard for their living { plus having the same name as a great rock band-Allman:lol:}

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
AWWWWWWWW Teddy and Robert slept here

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
My Senator is a great man of honor. One of the few in Congress with the respect of all parties and most Americans. I can tell you without a doubt, he has never EVER been involved with the KKK and I resent that slur.

Too bad you find him dull and feeble. He has more knowledge in his little finger than you will have in a lifetime, and more wisdom than any of us here. We can learn a lot from such a great man.

BTW West Virginians don't wonder why people poke fun. We know that they're just jealous *grin*

hear hear! :smile:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

"I can tell you without a doubt, he has never EVER been involved with the KKK and I resent that slur."....

Siht, even I knew the difference of that!!:roll:

Last edited:

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan

Yes I'm sure we can learn alot from this bigot, and if he's not a bigot, he is weak because being in the klan was the thing to do in the 40's. Perhaps only Strom Thurmond is worse. Could we have learned from him too?

And Im sure the only thing his little finger is good for these days is picking his nose.

But your defense of him seems to say something about your character.

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
Senator Byrd is a good example of the advatages of senility. He can hide his own Easter Eggs and never find them again.