Illegal Immigration: US

Champloo

Nominee Member
Jun 29, 2006
RE: Illegal Immigration:

There are already talks of securing the border, believe me, if we decide to get rid of them, they won't be able to come back.

We're deploying national guard down there, there are plans to build a high tech fence across the entire southern border, etc.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Re: RE: Illegal Immigration:

Champloo said:
There are already talks of securing the border, believe me, if we decide to get rid of them, they won't be able to come back.

We're deploying national guard down there, there are plans to build a high tech fence across the entire southern border, etc.

Nah, they would find a way. And its hard to find someone who can easily melt into the general population.

Champloo

Nominee Member
Jun 29, 2006

It would slow them down significantly. There are resources already available to them. Cheap english classes at community colleges and such. It's not hard to get citizenship. But they know that if they do, they would have to actually start contributing as much as the rest of the citizens.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Don't they already. Working in jobs that the majority don't want to touch.

Spending for food, clothing, and other stuff, as well as living at places. That goes into the economy.

Champloo

Nominee Member
Jun 29, 2006

Jersay you dont understand. Paying 5 dollars for an item that costs 10 dollars isn't fair to everyone else paying 10 dollars for it.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

Champloo said:
Jersay you dont understand. Paying 5 dollars for an item that costs 10 dollars isn't fair.

That's why they should get citizenship. Send citizenship handouts and such to neighborhoods with large illegal pops.
Mexico Jersay is just one problem, the largest by far, but we also have illegal immigration from Canada, plenty of it.

I thought you guys got Marijuna and other drugs from Canada??

Champloo

Nominee Member
Jun 29, 2006

The majority of Marijuana in the states comes from Canada and Hawaii. Hawaiin Marijuana tends to have a higher THC percentage. Not that I would know of course......

Jersay, that would only solve half the problem. To them, they would still be mexicans living in America. They wouldnt know english, they would continue to just live in small versions of Mexico inside of the states.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

Champloo said:
The majority of Marijuana in the states comes from Canada and Hawaii. Hawaiin Marijuana tends to have a higher THC percentage. Not that I would know of course......

Jersay, that would only solve half the problem. To them, they would still be mexicans living in America. They wouldnt know english, they would continue to just live in small versions of Mexico inside of the states.

Interesting. Then there is a wacky solution. Canada needs workers. Alot.

And Mexicans have a better standing or liking of Canada or so says CBC, so why not if you arrests illegals. Say, either go back home, learn to be an American, legally, or go to Canada.

Work out all ways.

Champloo

Nominee Member
Jun 29, 2006

Canada already has trouble giving jobs to its own citizens. And I wouldn't take anything CBC says seriously. Hence why many move to the states.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

Champloo said:
Canada already has trouble giving jobs to its own citizens. And I wouldn't take anything CBC says seriously.

Fifty year low in unemployment I read from Statscan. It wouldboost the population though.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Alberta is rocking with work right now, I think they pick you up from the street. :lol: And Toronto is always busy, it's like a smaller version of New York.

Champloo

Nominee Member
Jun 29, 2006

I should have rephrased that. Immigrants already in Canada can't find jobs very well, what makes you think you could handle 10 million more?

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
God people... I don't like the spanish emphasis all the time either (it annoys me to have a parent call to be updated at 2am and expect me to be able to speak spanish or have an interpreter on), but to say none of them pay income taxes is just untrue. Sooooo many illegal immigrants work here using stolen or fake SSNs. Their employers still take off income taxes the same as the rest of us.

Champloo

Nominee Member
Jun 29, 2006

You do realise, many, if not most, are paid under the table right?