If You Had Tickets To The Game. . .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I know the Buffalo Bills have a lot of Canadian fans.

Their playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers has just been officially moved from 1:00 p.m. tomorrow to 4:30 Monday.

If you know anybody who was planning on attending, ring 'em up.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Got a grandson who is planning on watching that Sunday. Going to be hugely disappointed. Factoring the time zone changes…. I’m gonna have to do some research to see if he can watch it after school on Monday.

in the winter Saskatchewan is on CTS, & in the summer it is on MTS. It accomplishes this by doing nothing as the world moves around it timewise. Seriously.
1705174471276.jpeg
1705174489669.jpeg
A potentially dangerous winter storm forecast to hit the Buffalo region over the weekend led the NFL on Saturday to push back the Bills’ wild-card playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers from Sunday to Monday.
1705174684576.jpeg

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It'll be at 4:30 Eastern Standard Time on Monday. Looks like 3:30 in Regina.

Best excuse ever for skipping school!
He doesn’t live the region/area where his school is located… so if his grandma (My Girlfriend) ‘s SUV doesn’t start, he’s not going Monday.

I found out Friday morning that Thursday afternoon, she drove away from the house with the block heater plugged in…. so I’ve been outside skinning things back and reinstalling a plug on the end of that cord. I’ve got a blow dryer working on that cord now…. Because I found out that she ran the battery dead trying to start it (with her remote car starter Friday morning) instead of just not screwing around. Oh well. Got a little float charger on it along with the block heater now… and I’ll leave that on for about 18 hours until tomorrow morning… then I will throw my bigger battery charger on it at two amp 🤞 where I can watch it, so it doesn’t develop legs. In the summer my charger is worth about $150, but right now it’s beyond priceless.

With the cord to the block heater screwed on Thursday afternoon, and running the remote starter a couple times Friday morning from the kitchen table where she can’t see her truck…with it too unhappy to start…well, I’m cold today.😉

With the only exterior outlet on the house being on the back of the house, I’ve got 100’ cord running 50’ along the side of our house from our rear deck, then tied every 2’ into a wrought-iron fence, with an extra 20’ to allow for variance in parking spots…& only one cord that length..well…the options are limited.

(I know the old ‘92 Dakota will start ‘cuz it just doesn’t care and the engine is sloppy enough that it will fire, even with stiff stiff oil…& it’s plugged in with a fresh battery 900CCA batt… but I start work at least an hour before they open the doors at the school and I get off work at least an hour and a half after that boy gets done school on a short day for me)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He doesn’t live the region/area where his school is located… so if his grandma (My Girlfriend) ‘s SUV doesn’t start, he’s not going Monday.

I found out Friday morning that Thursday afternoon, she drove away from the house with the block heater plugged in…. so I’ve been outside skinning things back and reinstalling a plug on the end of that cord. I’ve got a blow dryer working on that cord now…. Because I found out that she ran the battery dead trying to start it (with her remote car starter ) instead of just not screwing around. Oh well. Got a little float charger on it along with the block heater now… and I’ll leave that on for about 18 hours until tomorrow morning… then I will throw my bigger battery charger on it at two amp 🤞 where I can watch it, so it doesn’t develop legs. In the summer my charger is worth about $150, but right now it’s beyond priceless.
I'm chuckling at all the old "REALLY long extension cord" smart-ass remarks. . .

Reactions: Ron in Regina