If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Absolutely. And after I killed them, I'd go after Harry Potter, Frodo, Captain Kirk, Spider-man, and Tintin!

Any other fairy tales you feel a murderous rage toward, Monsieur Toit?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Absolutely. And after I killed them, I'd go after Harry Potter, Frodo, Captain Kirk, Spider-man, and Tintin!

Any other fairy tales you feel a murderous rage toward, Monsieur Toit?

What murderous rage?

My only goal is to have immoral people think of what they honor, like the vile genocidal god I would kill, and why they do evil.

Those others you offer as deserving of killing do not do near the evil that the mainstream religions do.

Kirk, especially, is on my side, question wise.

.What does God need with a starship - YouTube

If moral people are not raising hell, with their, what you call, murderous rage, they are not moral.

Right?

Regards
DL

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What murderous rage?

My only goal is to have immoral people think of what they honor, like the vile genocidal god I would kill, and why they do evil.

Those others you offer as deserving of killing do not do near the evil that the mainstream religions do.

Kirk, especially, is on my side, question wise.

.What does God need with a starship - YouTube

If moral people are not raising hell, with their, what you call, murderous rage, they are not moral.

Right?

Regards
DL
What do you define as moral people? The preachers that butfukk little boys? The congregation that let them get away with it for so many decades? the Elected leaders that turned a deaf ear to the stories?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
What do you define as moral people? The preachers that butfukk little boys? The congregation that let them get away with it for so many decades? the Elected leaders that turned a deaf ear to the stories?
I define it as none of what you put.

Try the opposite.

Regards
DL

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?
Of course, this is a misleading question.

More correctly: if you had power, would you kill the creed of the Trinity?

The answer to my question is: Yes. I should wipe out every idolatry and atheism creed, and confirm the creed of monotheism and the devotion to God Almighty and Most Gracious alone with no son, parents, or patron besides Him.

On the other hand: if we come to the creed of the Trinity: they claim: Trinity consists of a father, a son, and a Holy Spirit that is the combination of the two. Here it is impossible to do any harm to God, the Eternal, the All-Living Who does not die.

[Christians said that God is three: a father, a son, and a Holy Ghost; therefore, this Soora 112 was revealed in reply to them; it means:]
(1. Say [O Mohammed to those Christians who believe in the Trinity]:
"He is God, One [but not three whom you claim to be one.]"

2. "God is Eternal [and Invariable.]"

3. "Who never begot [anyone], nor was He ever begotten."

[Then He confirmed that by His saying – be glorified:]
4. "And none [of creatures] is like to Him [in managing the universe.]")

See the complete interpretation of this great soora here:

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/112.htm#a112_1

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The reproduction is for keeping the race from extinction; while God the Creator and Eternal does not need any son or daughter to share with Him in His creation and kingdom. God is the All-Living Who does not die.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The reproduction is for keeping the race from extinction; while God the Creator and Eternal does not need any son or daughter to share with Him in His creation and kingdom. God is the All-Living Who does not die.
That explains why he creates gays.

Allah likes to suck big dicks and have gays thrown from buildings.

Prove me wrong.

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Uhhh yeah. The Gnostic Christian tradition believes Christ is a divine being which has taken human form in order to lead humanity back to the Light . Sounds like some supernatural bullshit to me.

GNOSTIC TEACHINGS The radical and subversive nature of Gnosticism can best be appreciated when contrasted with the teachings of Scripture. The Bible reveals that an all-powerful God created the earth and the universe (Genesis 1:1). This magnificent creation was produced according to a well-thought-out plan (Psalm 139:14; Proverbs 8:22-31; Job 38). Everything God made was very good (Genesis 1:10, 18, 21). God created human beings in His own image (Genesis 1:27). Male and female were created as separate genders for the purpose of marrying and reproducing in a family context (Genesis 1:28, 2:22-25). Satan, in the form of a serpent (Ezekiel 28:13), deceived the first human beings by insinuating that God was a liar and was withholding valuable information from them (Genesis 3). Adam and Eve were banished from the garden paradise for disobedience. Jesus Christ died for the sins of mankind, making it possible to be reconciled to God, receive the Holy Spirit, gain eternal life and participate in the future kingdom of God (John 3:16-17; Acts 2:38; Mark 1:14-15). Gnostic teaching totally reverses nearly every detail of these biblical accounts! Gnostics taught that the real God is unknowable and incomprehensible. This world "is a stupendous mistake, created by a foolish or vicious creator-god" (Mystery Religions in the Ancient World, Godwin, 1981, p. 84). Humans are merely "fragments of the universe... sediment from a lost heaven" (Lacarriere, pp. 16, 19).

This evil, incompetent god was self-conceived by Sophia (goddess of wisdom) and later seduced Eve, who then gave birth to Cain and Abel. The serpent was actually sent by the true God to teach wisdom to Adam and Eve before they were unmercifully expelled from the garden. This wicked god, the Jehovah of the Hebrew Scriptures, tricked people into worshiping him as the true God, and the Old Testament "is the story of his tyranny and egotism" (Ibid., p. 85). The villains of the Bible (Cain, Esau, the Sodomites, etc.) are regarded as heroes by Gnostics for standing up to this evil god! In Gnostic belief, salvation is obtained not by accepting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for our sins and changing our life, but by learning secret knowledge. For Gnostics, knowledge comes from within oneself—not from revealed Scripture, yet the Bible says just the opposite (Proverbs 3:5; John 17:17)!

For Gnostics, this world is evil; the body is the evil—a corrupt prison for the soul—from which one must seek to escape. Marriage and procreational sex are also seen as evils dreamed up by the wicked creator-god. The real hope, to Gnostics, is not to see the future kingdom of God, but to regain an imagined past, freed from the fetters of this world (spirit from matter, light from darkness) in a timeless and incorporeal Kingdom of Light. It is not hard to see why the ideas of Simon and his followers "flew in the face of the whole Apostolic doctrine and the teaching of Jesus" (Lacarriere, p. 47). Gnostics literally turn the Bible upside down! ..............

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
For Gnostics, this world is evil;
There are too many errors in your garbage post, but let's see if you can be taught at least one truth that makes a lot more sense than what you believe.

Let me speak to the lie of Gnostic Christians hating matter.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religion’s originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.

1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

[And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
There are too many errors in your garbage post, but let's see if you can be taught at least one truth that makes a lot more sense than what you believe.

Let me speak to the lie of Gnostic Christians hating matter.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religion’s originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.

1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

[And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide.
"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL

yawn more recycled new age nonsense

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The radical and subversive nature of Gnosticism can best be appreciated when contrasted with the teachings of Scripture.
Yet you show no example.

Pathetic apologetics.

I have an example for you.

Christians end in honoring a genocidal god.

Gnostic Christians end in sending that a hole to hell.

Are you in the St. Hitler camp? Oops. I meant Yahweh/Jesus camp.

Regards
DL

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Yet you show no example.

Pathetic apologetics.

I have an example for you.

Christians end in honoring a genocidal god.

Gnostic Christians end in sending that a hole to hell.

Are you in the St. Hitler camp? Oops. I meant Yahweh/Jesus camp.

Regards
DL

The god of the bible is not genocidal. but lets ignore genocides committed by Atheist regimes in the 20th century