If the USA is an evil nation, why does Canada remain allied with them?

Ilovesnacks

Time Out
Apr 4, 2020
You aren't allied with North Korea and Iran and the crimes of these nations are far less than what the USA has done?

Are Canadians hypocrites? Does Canada, no matter how anti-US they are, secretly admire the US? Please, somebody explain this to me.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You aren't allied with North Korea and Iran and the crimes of these nations are far less than what the USA has done?

Are Canadians hypocrites? Does Canada, no matter how anti-US they are, secretly admire the US? Please, somebody explain this to me.
We do it to piss off whiny fags like you.

Ilovesnacks

Time Out
Apr 4, 2020
We do it to piss off whiny fags like you.

Also, you mentioned on my other thread how you use to despise them too and how the fate of nations should not be held in the hands of a bunch of angry teenagers, I agree. I believe that the sentiments of the majority should always determine where the nations heads to, it's called democracy. And if majority of Canadians want to build up stronger ties with Europe and let go of their dying neighbor, they should be allowed to.

Canadians should, of course, have to prepare for the inevitable.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Also, you mentioned on my other thread how you use to despise them too and how the fate of nations should not be held in the hands of a bunch of angry teenagers, I agree. I believe that the sentiments of the majority should always determine where the nations heads to, it's called democracy. And if majority of Canadians want to build up stronger ties with Europe and let go of their dying neighbor, they should be allowed to.

Canadians should, of course, have to prepare for the inevitable.
ypu sure sounds like a whiny little faggot!