If Bush can remove Saddam Hussein

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
If "Commander in Chief" can remove evil Saddam Hussein...
why can't he remove Sudan leaders? Putin? Chavez? Robert Mugabe? Red China? North Korea? Iran government? And..so..many more.
Did he just removed Saddam Hussein because he thought he could?
Is that the reason?
I'm confused...As a South Korean and Canadian (first), I am very confused. Why don't he remove Kim Jung-Il?
I mean, his one of his Axis of Evil right?
With South Korea backing it up + U.S. extreme flow of cash into North Korea, I'm sure it will have better stability than current Iraq.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
why can't he remove Sudan leaders? Putin? Chavez? Robert Mugabe? Red China? North Korea? Iran government? And..so..many more.
Is that the reason?
I'm confused...As a South Korean and Canadian (first), I am very confused. Why don't he remove Kim Jung-Il?
With South Korea backing it up + U.S. extreme flow of cash into North Korea, I'm sure it will have better stability than current Iraq.

What is wrong with putin? chavez? iran governement?

BUsh didn t remove saddam because he was evil, they remove him, because he was a obstruction to their economic interest, usa are the greatest tyran supporter in the world, as long he is on the right side,

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
American administrations have fomented war and regime-change since the Spanish American conflict. One must never forget that to Americans nothing...nothing...is more important than their dollars.

It's a bullies game. You wouldn't want to strike North Korea because there's a slim possibility that there'd be retaliation....you wouldn't want to strike anyone who might have the means and inclination to bring this policy of assassination and support for overthrow and coups...as practiced by America for decades...home to the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"...

It's much "braver" to impose economic sanctions and destroy the government you intend to usurp just prior to wielding that "Big Stick" mentality to kill whomever has whatever you want...

If it's cane in Haiti or oil in East Timor or whatever the "resource" might be that America will lay claim to....then it's of couse only a short time until "regime-change" is regarded as "in the best interests of America"....

America and Americans regard national boundaries and governments of other nations as inherently flawed and vulnerable. If a NAFTA type con-game doesn't work...there's always the specter of "terrorism" and "protecting" corporate interests....

The only people fooled by American hyperbole are Americans. And when you're prepared to wage wars of greed under the camouflage of "spreading democracy" the hypocrisy in that notion satisfies Americans that the world is unfolding as it should.....in favour of American greed.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
If it's cane in Haiti or oil in East Timor or whatever the "resource" might be that America will lay claim to....then it's of couse only a short time until "regime-change" is regarded as "in the best interests of America"....

Like our mining companies and corporations are not
carving up their desired piece of the pie....There is talk from people in congo, i'm yet to see it here, that Cominco was supplying arms to rebels to maintain a cheap supply of something mined....i believe it was manganese?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Is that the reason?

Why does the US have to be the one to go after every despot? Aren't we in enough places? Heck if we went into the Sudan like everyone wants it would only be a matter of time before we are being sceamed at how we stick our noses in everything and to leave.

We are in enough places and if you want to get rid of some other jerk perhaps you should write your Canadian PM and tell him that. Better yet... go pick up a gun and go fight... our boys are dieing by the thousands and enough is enough.

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
No, I'm not related to him hehe
We are in enough places and if you want to get rid of some other jerk perhaps you should write your Canadian PM and tell him that. Better yet... go pick up a gun and go fight... our boys are dieing by the thousands and enough is enough.
Well..you know, if so, then why is USA even in Iraq.
Yes, you're boys are dying by thousands and thousands. But that's in Iraq and Afghanistan.
They are dying...because they stretched out war front into two.
But the question is, why Iraq?

Robert_Strain

Nominee Member
Apr 1, 2007
:love9::love10::love4::love5::love6::love8:I Love You!:love9::love10::love4::love5::love6::love8:

Last edited:
May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Yes, you're boys are dying by thousands and thousands. But that's in Iraq and Afghanistan.

wow perfect enlish ....man yer a fast learner...lol

Methinks you have been here before...
I know about these things and i'm not that long here....

Do you realize i am the primordial Troll...all trolls are fashioned from my banness.....I was a troll before people spoke of such things.....

And God spake"Let there be Troll" and i arose from the ashes of DOS newsgroups and awoke the the dreaded Mod...and there was war ...and it felt good ...and God was happy in His creation and blessed the ONE......

Robert_Strain

Nominee Member
Apr 1, 2007
:love9::love10::love4::love5::love6::love8:I Love You!:love9::love10::love4::love5::love6::love8:

Last edited:
May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Why Iraq? Well Saddam was charging too much tax on U.S. owned brothels in Iraq...... Americans need sex and couldn't afford it so they get violent, and as with all American rapists they attack Iraq for sex

ya know if yer gonna bash my beloved neighbor can you at least have the decency to do it properly and not just post cause you can.....i mean this is not even the slightest bit funny.....

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

No they are dieing because they are in combat. It would not be the first time that we fought in two places at once. We are in Iraq and that is that. You can debate and condem all you want. Eventually we will be out of Iraq. After that I say we should keep our troops home.

African genocides, Balkan genocides... good luck all!

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
I really not much to say, EagleSmack.
All I can say is that this is unnecessary war if Bush is going into Iraq because Saddam was bad.