Hybrid vehicles have the spotlight but automakers see alternatives

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
no arguments on this one, i've lived in poland, and i visit every year, and the drivers are alot more responsible. Altho it depends on the area u are in and stuff, but thats just like with Canada. I still would be hesitant driving a smart car or any small car for that matter on freeways who the 18 wheelers are also using.
And as for the Fords, i think you mean the Ford F150, and yes they do drive those very carelessly and pretend they are sport cars, which does make it dangerous for us in our "tiny" cars:p

Believe it or not, Fords come in F-150, F-250, and F-350. I have nothing against work trucks but there are a lot of bozos who drive these things as commuter vehicles. An F-350 with the biggest engine option could get as low as 8 miles per gallon.

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
Believe it or not, Fords come in F-150, F-250, and F-350. I have nothing against work trucks but there are a lot of bozos who drive these things as commuter vehicles. An F-350 with the biggest engine option could get as low as 8 miles per gallon.

hey well i learned something new. I'm not very familiar with all the ford models and what not, i hear things and thats about all i know. I'm not a fan for ford. I prefer my subaru :).

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Once you get an electric car that can go three hundred miles between charges and be able to have it fully charged in less than five minutes, gas cars will be obsolete.

Hell, if that car could go 300 miles and be recharged in an hour, gas cars would be obsolete.

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
Hell, if that car could go 300 miles and be recharged in an hour, gas cars would be obsolete.

yep...they definitely would. But now just think, they will start charging you tones more for electricity, so if you really look at it, i don't think it will be any better money wise, but it'll definitely help our environment.