How the idolater and the atheist are deluded

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
They are deluded in many ways, especially at the present time:

1- They see the countries of disbelievers progressed and advanced, and the disbelievers are rich and prosperous; they see the disbelievers more powerful.
2- They see themselves blaspheming and nothing befalls them.. they see themselves transgress on other countries, and nothing occurs to them.
Therefore, they increase in their contumacy, tyranny and transgression.. and increase in their disbelief, atheism and idolatry.
3- The idolaters are deluded in another way: when they deem all their prosperity and blessings are because of the blessing of their idols, the Christ, the saints, sages and imams, and the blessings of their patrons.

Why God concealed the death hour of every man:
Had God told each one about his death hour, then the one whose death hour has approached, will be righteous and will expend of his money in the way of God and will do every piety and charity.
While if man discovers he will not die immediately, will increase in arrogance and deny God and His religion.

Therefore, God said to Moses as in the Quran 20: 15, which means:
("The 'Hour' [of man’s death] is [inevitably] coming; My design is to keep its [time] i hidden;

[Then God – be glorified – explained about the purpose of concealing or hiding it:]
so that every soul may [in the Next Life] be rewarded according to its endeavour. j ")
....................................................................................................

15 i i.e. He is about to conceal its time to people, till the time of approaching of their death appointment.

15 j i.e. so that every soul will in the Next Life be rewarded, according to what [good or evil] work it did in the life of the World.

That is because anyone denies the Next Life and Judgment, will abandon the righteous work, and will do major sins and so will lose.
And anyone believes in the Next Life and Judgment, will avoid major sins and work righteousness and so will be successful.

The interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/20.htm#a20_15
quran-ayat.com/pret/20.htm#a20_15

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Compare the teachings of the Quran / with the work of the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv:

Anyone in doubt about the teachings of the Quran and the work of the Wicked Zionists.. then see my postings and their postings.. and from their work you will know them: devils.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Therefore, this is the delusion of disbelievers.. they see themselves in good livelihood and prosperity, and most of them think that God loves them, and so He gives to them so much in this life of the World.

So if God gives to man everything he desires: gold, silver, money, wealth .. all people will blaspheme, even they will deny God Himself, deny the Next Life, and will keep to their infidelity and wrong-doing.

Quran 43: 33-35, which mean:
(33. And lest that people should become one nation [: unanimously following the blasphemy],

We would have made, for those who blaspheme in [God] the Most Gracious, for their houses: roofs of silver, and elevators with which they go up [to the higher floors];

34. And for their houses doors [of Indian oak], and couches [of ivory] on which they recline,

35. And decoration [of all such doors, couches, ceilings and others.]

And surely [when the Mahdi will be raised] all this [wealth and stuffs] will be the enjoyment of the life of the World [while in the Next Life they will not have any fortune],

but [O Mohammed] the [prosperity of the] Next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.
)

The complete interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/43.htm#a43_33
quran-ayat.com/pret/43.htm#a43_33

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
the birth of big things begins from single atom
the birth of Christianity, Catholicism, Protestantism, Islamism
. . . was began from the single book of Torah
Give respect to the source (as a first human's step to the knowledge)

Attachments

• W - R.jpg
    W - R.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 0