How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The book that proves god does not exist as he is shown to be incapable of creating all souls of equal value.

Women are of course less valuable and gays are just to kill.

The only religion worse than Christianity is Islam.

Regards
DL

This is what we call "mixing petrol with gasoline"

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards

DL
There are many things claimed by religion. Who cares. Most of us are atheists who consider that no evidence exists at all for these Marvel characters. How many of us worry about placating Thor, Jupiter, Zeus, Mithras, Ball, Horus
Answer: God Almighty owns everything; He loses nothing to anyone.
Proverb: "My servant, go wherever you go, you will not get out of My owning and kingdom."
Satan disobeyed God's command, and was banished from Paradise in heaven; he can have nothing unless by God's permission.
Satan beg God to give him respite and not to punish him in hell immediately; God gave him respite, but Satan cannot resist God Almighty.
In fact, none can escape God's might.
There is no God, no Satan except in infantile damaged minds. Brow up.

Reactions: taxslave

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Who cares.
Only those who see the harm that religions continue to do.

I don't think your simplistic one liners are helping much as even a bot could do better.

If you want to show off, get the runners to engage in moral discussions instead of your dead end reality barbs.

Do you have what it takes?

If not, take your shit out of my posts.

It shames our side my friend.

Regards
DL

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
How come the question is always, "How could a God allow so much starvation, disaster and misery in this world?"

But the opposite is never mentioned..."How could The Devil allow me to enjoy this beautiful sunset, the birth of my children...etc.

Eh? Huh??

Reactions: French Patriot

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
How come the question is always, "How could a God allow so much starvation, disaster and misery in this world?"

But the opposite is never mentioned..."How could The Devil allow me to enjoy this beautiful sunset, the birth of my children...etc.

Eh? Huh??
They allow nothing.

You choose if you are in heaven or hell. Both are just a state of mind and do not exist in reality.

Regards
DL

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
My prayer, when I turn on the computer in the morning................

"Lord, deliver me from amateur philosophers who think they understand and know everything!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Over
Only those who see the harm that religions continue to do.

I don't think your simplistic one liners are helping much as even a bot could do better.

If you want to show off, get the runners to engage in moral discussions instead of your dead end reality barbs.

Do you have what it takes?

If not, take your shit out of my posts.

It shames our side my friend.

Regards

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Over 5000 years have yet to show even a smidgen any evidence of your obviously non existent God.
OTOH the "God" of the Torah shows itself to be a vain insecure pompous homicidal, genocidal, misogynistic monster who advocates killing men, women, babies etc., while reserving young virgins to be forclibly "married" and thus raped by Gods Chosen people. Same "God" commands a bride who turns out not to be a virgin to be stoned to death, and children who mock their Father to also be stoned to death. And of course, this moral leader approves of slavery!
Luckily anyone with more than two neurons to rub together can see that this bull pucky is laughable crap.
Satan also shows no sign of existing, and was in fact an invention of the Christians to complement their other invention of Hell (scholars of all schools agree the tribulations of Job in the Torah were inserted by later Christians). BTW for those who try and separate Judaism from Christianity would be wise to remember that Jesus is quoted as saying that he came NOT to change anything of the old (Mosaic law).
There is exactly as much evidence that the universe is run and governed by pixies and unicorns as there is for the infantile El, Adonai, Yahweh, Jesus - NONE.

Reactions: French Patriot

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
My prayer when I masochistically turn on my solid state electronic Babbage Difference Engine in the morning is - I wonder what sh*t and asinine insanity I will have to see to day.