History Lesson For Anti-Americans

Jun 19, 2006
russia
Slavery only changed form!!! The US would not conquer the world the hard way because americans had the example of Hitler, failing to conquer the world the hard way. They did it in a very sutil way, by exploiting nations around the world economically and SLAVING nations, by making war in other countries fighting territory with the USSR in the end the US won by emerging as the most powerful nation, ECONOMICALLY SPEAKING, in the 80s this is how the US takes care of their own people by sucking economies around the world, just like Romans did.The us of amrica should be changed to the us of ROME. You NORTH-AMERICANS need to learn to accept the truth about your country and to be more compassionate for other people around the world. vietnam, korea, iraq south and central america are just a few nations where the us gobernment fought wars killing innocent people!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS A LESSON IN HISTORY!!!! Dropping atomic bombs did not work because otherwise you guys would not have slaves to exploit, so it is out of the question!!!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
thetruthwillsetyoufree said:
Slavery only changed form!!! The US would not conquer the world the hard way because americans had the example of Hitler, failing to conquer the world the hard way. They did it in a very sutil way, by exploiting nations around the world economically and SLAVING nations, by making war in other countries fighting territory with the USSR in the end the US won by emerging as the most powerful nation, ECONOMICALLY SPEAKING, in the 80s this is how the US takes care of their own people by sucking economies around the world, just like Romans did.The us of amrica should be changed to the us of ROME. You NORTH-AMERICANS need to learn to accept the truth about your country and to be more compassionate for other people around the world. vietnam, korea, iraq south and central america are just a few nations where the us gobernment fought wars killing innocent people!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS A LESSON IN HISTORY!!!! Dropping atomic bombs did not work because otherwise you guys would not have slaves to exploit, so it is out of the question!!!

You are out of your freaking mind.

First of all, the USSR failed in its attempt at world domination because it clung to an ideology that stifles thought, cripples creativity, and prevents economic development.

That did not stop the USSR from forcibly enslaving eastern Europe, and murdering hundreds of thousands if not millions in the process.
If you want a close look at a poison ideology and a despotic nation bent on the domination of the world, I suggest you look at your own history, with special attention to a Mr. Joe Stalin.

Oh, BTW, the USA worked in western Europe after the war, and in Japan, REBUILDING IT and creating the environment for freedom and democracy that exist in those places now.

Your own "democracy" is in the toilet, with your freedom quickly disappearing.

drose

Jun 1, 2006
Sometimes I wish we had conquered the entire screwed-up world.

Then at least the ingrates might have a legit bitch.

Is it too late to get a refund for all the foreign aid and investment in the countries from which we (apparently) should have been either plundering or demanding tribute?

A quick read of this thread is good enough reason to bulldoze the UN into the East river.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Colpy said:

You are out of your freaking mind.

First of all, the USSR failed in its attempt at world domination because it clung to an ideology that stifles thought, cripples creativity, and prevents economic development.

That did not stop the USSR from forcibly enslaving eastern Europe, and murdering hundreds of thousands if not millions in the process.
If you want a close look at a poison ideology and a despotic nation bent on the domination of the world, I suggest you look at your own history, with special attention to a Mr. Joe Stalin.

Oh, BTW, the USA worked in western Europe after the war, and in Japan, REBUILDING IT and creating the environment for freedom and democracy that exist in those places now.

Your own "democracy" is in the toilet, with your freedom quickly disappearing.

Good point, so does thetruthwillsetyoufree.

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca

very true.

when one uses force to rule, it is very expensive.

far better to make willing slaves. slaves that not only serve you, but defend your right to rule them time and again (right colpy).

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
the caracal kid said:

very true.

when one uses force to rule, it is very expensive.

far better to make willing slaves. slaves that not only serve you, but defend your right to rule them time and again (right colpy).

That is very exclusive bait you are using there, CK. :roll:

Let me take the bait only to this extent.....I am not ruled by Americans.

Jun 19, 2006
russia
I am trying to be as objective as possible, that is why I am not defending my country. Capitalism and communism, the way the world know them, DO NOT WORK! you have to live outside the US to see what capitalism is doing in third world countries, the gap between rich and poor people is 114% if not more! that is just one type of SLAVERY. Slavery is NOT right, rich and poor people do not have the same rights in the US(e.g. Michael Jackson's child molestation cases and O.J. Sympson's killing of his girlfriend), minorities and poor white people are thrown in jail for misdeminor charges. I am aware of what my country did! and I totally disagree with these barbaric methods, but remember it was the US who fought the USSSR in foreign countries NOT FOR DEMOCRACY OR FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE AMERICAN GOBERNMENT, they did it for the resources, for control of the countries, if you control their resources you can control them if you read OBJECTIBLY the history of the 2 countries you will see the truth clearly! I just want to make clear that it is not the american people I dislike but the american gobernment, and NOT all americans support their own gobernment.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
What actions did we take? What was the response of our "imperialist" government? Did we conquer other nations? Did we use our nuclear weapons to demand ransom for other countries? Did we impose reparations or invade our former allies? Did we exploit our advantages to conquer the world?

Eisenhower warned of the abuses of the military industrial complex because it demanded warism and imposed it on the USA government as a means of war profiteering. As a military man and former president, he was in the best position to determine the extent of its abuses and its control over the government.

'Did we conquer'?

Of course we did, especially in Central America under Reagan {op cit}. And Bush's current war on Iraq is just the latest example. It does not constitute anti-Americanism to speak this truth. In fact, if Eisenhower was alive today he would agree with my words. Anyone who denies that needs to learn his/her history.