Hey Peapod!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
pfffft..you think you are the only one that can flip their biscuit :p
the wrath of peapod...ehm think wrath of khan :twisted: Besides I grew up with nasty brothers...I know exactly how to bring you down :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some disciple eh??

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I guess I did get a bit carried away, messiah eh? I dunno about that, I will have to ponder. First are you going to be serving any purple kool-aid? How much money is this going to cost me? this following you?? Are you gonna tell me the world is flat, when I know its round :p :lol: :lol:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Not purple kool-aid, Pea...purple Jesus... :roll:

...and I find your inquiry about the personal costs of following my doctrine to be very conservative-like...:twisted:

...and no I won't try to convince you that the world is flat...everyone knows it's a mobius strip, Pea... :wink:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
You know Pea, upon reflection, I think this being a Messiah is too much hassle...

I wouldn't want anyone to actually act upon the nonsense that I spew forth...people could get hurt that way...

So, I think I'd like to rescind my status as Übergod, because it doesn't really fit well with my way of doing things...

Thanks, but no thanks... 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Also a really good "historical" novel about newfoundland is called "waiting for time" by beatrice morgan. Here is a review, I have the book but have not read it yet, but I have heard nothing but good things about it.

"The sequel to Random Passage — and winner of the 1995 Canadian Author's Association Award. The book continues the saga of the inhabitants of Cape Random. It also tells the story of today's Newfoundland — a place where the past overshadows the present and shapes the future."

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Hey, me not insane! :banghead: :sleepy3: :happy3: And my monkey is far cuter ... He still has to decide which marriageproposal he will accept: the one by Jennifer Lopez, the one by Beyonce Knowles or the one by Halle Berry. What a tough life the lil' guy has ...