Help! Someone take them away!!!!

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
My tongue is pink my teeth feel gritty and my stomach is roiling. And yet.....I continue to munch on these fricking cinnamon hearts at my desk

*grumble* stupid Valentines day Candy....

Someone take them before I explode

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Manda, those candies will crack you teeth. I swear they make those Hearts out of cement.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Manda

That was a weird coincidence - talking about dentists visits and your cinnamon hearts....

First time I ever ate the those addictive little things, my mother thought my brother had smacked me in the mouth....I let the sympathy go on until she started to give him hell..... then I confessed....

I read your trip to the dentist experience yesterday on the oweee thread....

You are one brave lady...and am sending you a Conquered Fear Award through cyber!

You also get ice cream when you feel the urge....!

WC

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Manda - good for you

There's nothing like earning a bit of sympathy when you have the hurts or a fever or something..... Being spoiled is one of the benefits of having a good man around.

That ice cream sounds good.... I like most every kind and try to get through as many flavors as I can in the summer months.... sort of a marathon!

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
dont you all remember the episode of csi with those wonderful cinnamon hearts and which orifice of the body they came out of........I hope, Manda, that this will help wean you off those little candies.