harper and bush linked by leo strauss

Durgan

Durgan
Oct 19, 2005
Brantford, ON
www.durgan.org
http://www.thetyee.ca/Mediacheck/2005/11/29/HarperBush/

Pure bullshit. Get real. Nobody with a brain would even contemplate believing this crap. It is not worth the time to read , and to attribute any intelligence to the ramblings is beyond my comprehension.

People attribute too much intelligence to Harper. How anybody could contemplate having him as P.M. simply eludes me.

I might add the hardest thing to find in Alberta is an Albertan. Most are transplants (immigrants) or midnight cowboys , and most never see a horse except at the Calgary Stampede.

Durgan.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: harper and bush linke

Neo-conservatism, Straussian theory, and that theory being the driving force behind the the Calgary School, the Bush regime, and a variety of right-wing think tanks is well-documented, Durgan.

Durgan

Durgan
Oct 19, 2005
Brantford, ON
www.durgan.org
Rev:
Good luck to them. I still judge it to be crap.

A good reason to avoid th SDP.

An analogy of the human race is a bunch of sheep being run towards a cliff. I always have deep admiration for the few who veer off and avoid the fall.

Durgan.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
And Layton and Martin aren't scumbags either :roll: Feck there all feckin liars and thieves .They all should be put up against a wall and ........... :twisted:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Durgan said:
Rev:
Good luck to them. I still judge it to be crap.

A good reason to avoid th SDP.

An analogy of the human race is a bunch of sheep being run towards a cliff. I always have deep admiration for the few who veer off and avoid the fall.

Durgan.

Then veer off Durgan!

Get out of the Liberal Party!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

The Marinites are neo-liberals though, Colpy. They may not buy into using jingoism and religion to push their views, but the economic policies are basically the same.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
I will not trust anyone that the alternative media sources have pegged as having attended a Bilderberg Conference...this includes Harper, Martin, and Chretien before him...it also includes Frank McKenna, a long time member, and Ralph Klein...

Until the membership of that conference provides complete disclosure as to the purpose of those meetings, and the criteria for membership, I will view them for what they likely are...elitists, controlling and destroying countries and economies to further some shadowy globalist agenda...bastards!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

They are just there to discuss what's best for their businesses, Vanni. Unfortunately, what's best for their businesses makes them elitist bastards, controlling and destroying countries and economies to further some shadowy corporatist global agenda that causes massive harm to the rest of us and undermines any attempt at democracy.

Durgan

Durgan
Oct 19, 2005
Brantford, ON
www.durgan.org
peapod said:
What do close advisors to Stephen Harper and George W. Bush have in common? They reflect the disturbing teachings of Leo Strauss, the German-Jewish émigré who spawned the neoconservative movement.

http://www.thetyee.ca/Mediacheck/2005/11/29/HarperBush/

I assumed this is one of the salient points that Harper has taken from the Leo Strauss material. The hidden agendy accusations.

http://lacquane.notlong.com

Maimonides stated that he had controversial esoteric views which were hidden from the masses. Unquote.

Durgan.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: harper and bush linke

Reverend Blair said:
They are just there to discuss what's best for their businesses, Vanni.

I might believe that, if only businessmen were in attendance...but the conference is attended by leaders of state from virtually all the developed nations...with a disproportianate number bank executives and media barons...smells like bad news to me...

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Those political leaders all have ties to business and/or are looking for cushy corporate positions to fund their "retirements", Vanni. Vested self-interest gives the appearance of a conspiracy and has the same effects that a conspiracy would have, but has the advantage of not requiring the organisation that a conspiracy has.

Of course they do have to stay quiet about the fat young boys they keep chained in the basement.