HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I don't think it's such a good idea considering the type of newcomers we're bringing into this land from cultures where treading on a flag is the ultimate disrespect. And giving the current world situation and all the protests surrounding it I would say make that crosswalk out of the Palestinian flag, and what the hell while we're at it why not throw in the Iran flag and the Iraq flag and the Syrian flag and the Afghanistan flag, so yeah let's walk all over them instead.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't think it's such a good idea considering the type of newcomers we're bringing into this land from cultures where treading on a flag is the ultimate disrespect. And giving the current world situation and all the protests surrounding it I would say make that crosswalk out of the Palestinian flag, and what the hell while we're at it why not throwing the Iran flag and the Iraq flag and the Syrian flag and the Afghanistan flag, so yeah let's walk all over them instead.
Nah, put those flags on the interior of toilet bowls. Make it a law.

Reactions: 55Mercury

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't think it's such a good idea considering the type of newcomers we're bringing into this land from cultures where treading on a flag is the ultimate disrespect. And giving the current world situation and all the protests surrounding it I would say make that crosswalk out of the Palestinian flag, and what the hell while we're at it why not throw in the Iran flag and the Iraq flag and the Syrian flag and the Afghanistan flag, so yeah let's walk all over them instead.
So. . . limit immigration to Norwegians?

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Why not? Are they not entitled to vote?
Of course they are but considering they are a fringe and therefore not a majority by any stretch of the imagination then no they shouldn't get to say how the fuck shit goes. How do you know my view the only ones that should be able to dictate from a minority would be the Assembly of First Nations with regard to immigration.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
So. . . limit immigration to Norwegians?
I don't know who's ass you're pulling these thoughts out of but it isn't mine. LOL

I really don't give two Hoots where people immigrate from. My only objection is to bringing them here a million at a time. And as I've said in other posts slow it down from a thousand a day to a thousand a month. Something we can live with without having to exercise any restrictions on where they are coming from.

Last edited:

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
But if we are going to try and win virtue signal points over nebulous ideas like reconciliation to our Aboriginal population then let's put some meat on those bones. Are we woke enough yet to hand over to the Assembly of First Nations the reins on our immigration policy?

And I will reiterate of course that if you oppose this idea you're a fucking racist! No two ways about it. I'm throwing the racist card right back in your woke Whitey fucking faces.