Haditha cover up

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Really. As a person in uniform right now for my country. Who has friends in Afghanistan and at least 20 from my community in Afghanistan I think that comment is disgusting.

I've got no problem killing insurgents, however blowing a litle girls head off is a big no-no for me, for no just reason, and I would report it so fast that the people who did such a disqustful act could watch their head spin.

Also, don't talk to me about dead colleges. I went to a funeral in (Victoria) the community south of us for a fallen comrade who died in Afghanistan.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
nice one......

nice to see the lessons of Vietnam have been learned

"How to win friends and influence people by the US Marines"

contents wouldnt include "friendly fire on your allies 101", "bombing chinese embassies", "shooting unarmed civilians", "how to commit cruel and unusual acts of torture at camp x-ray" would they?

come on, get a grip, your letting the side down, I'm sure most american soldiers are perfectly decent people, but comments like:

"little girls sleeping in thier beds. I'd waste them ALL if it meant saving the life of one US soldier or Marine"

makes you sounds like a heartless brutal savage

BOO MAN

Jun 9, 2006
My comments stand. I wish the best for your friends still serving and my sincere condolences to your fallen comrade. It's gonna get a lot dirtier before it gets better.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
lol......America really is in it's own bubble if opinions like that prevail.

It's people like you my friend that dont sign up to Kyoto, drive Hummers.....man, I dont understand, god has given you one of the most beautiful, untouched and empty lands on the face of this earth, why do you wish to interfere with something which, in all honestly, was broken a long time ago and can really, truelly never be fixed.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Re: RE: Haditha cover up

BOO MAN said:
nice comments from someone who has probably never served his country? Have you? Have you ever been near the dead body of a close friend or two...things happen way out there in the wild...please don't waste your time with the images of little girls sleeping in thier beds. I'd waste them ALL if it meant saving the life of one US soldier or Marine. Please don't be misled. I write what I mean and can never be a peacenik. The world is WAY to far gone for that crap.

People like you are the biggest part of what is wrong with the U.S. military. If the world is in fact too far gone, who do you think got it that way? Your extremism is no worse than Hitler's. Do the world a favour and jump off it.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I still disagree with your statement. In war, even though I don't support the U.S war in iraq civilians die. However, killing civilians for no reason whatsoever is beyond me. I thought the military was suppose to at least try to protect civilians instead of killin them. Also how are you going to win the hearts and minds if you kill civilians because you want to.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
just holding our own my man, just holding our own.......
we are the size of Oregon after all. Did anyone see the look on the Iraqi prime minister's face when he was "summoned" to see george W with 20 minutes warning?

not a happy bunny, not a happy bunny at all, lets just hope the US dont get their fingers burned with that one like the Shah of iran, or Batista in cuba.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
yes, but he was very popular at that time, and after the mandate he was the natural choice, they (the iranians) just slowly became very irritated by his dictatorial leadership (who was to know he'd turn out like that?)

although, you can blame us for Idi Ahmen, Robert Mugabe and countless other tin-pot dictators in africa and around the world.

do you think this war will go down in history as another vietnam, or simply the whim of a dictatorial right-wing neo-christian commander-in-cheif?

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
a shocking state of affairs, personally I think George W has the TV persona of Richard Nixon and half the brain.

I take that back, Tricky Dicky was as slippery as an snake, but he had a bad hand....god I hope Iran doesnt take it any further, no, seriously though, it's ok members of the US army saying that it was in the heat of the battle, but problem with it is this:

1. They dont treat you to do that kind of thing in training
2. to go out and do those acts in any situation shows a distinct lack of understanding, basically a hatred towards the public of iraq, it's time to go, it really is, they must know the US and co-alition hate them by now, the jig is up, even if we set up a stable government, they'll always consider us as hateing them