Great Lakes Water Levels

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You mean the little man who turns the tap on and off in the St.Lawrence river? The St.Lawerence valley floods, do therefore, you open up the tap and lower the water level on Lake Ontario (No you don't).

Where's the tap for Lake Erie? Hiding behind the FallsHow does THAT work when they divert water from the Falls to top up a reservoir?

Last! I have a secret to share with you:

LOTS

OF

PRECIPITATION

THIS

YEAR ...

It's a plot!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You mean the little man who turns the tap on and off in the St.Lawrence river? The St.Lawerence valley floods, do therefore, you open up the tap and lower the water level on Lake Ontario (No you don't).

Where's the tap for Lake Erie? Hiding behind the FallsHow does THAT work when they divert water from the Falls to top up a reservoir?

LOTS

OF

PRECIPITATION

THIS

YEAR ...

It's a plot!
Global warming , hottest year ever .

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
LOTS
OF
PRECIPITATION
THIS
YEAR ...
It's a plot!

Rivers still aren't showing it.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Rivers still aren't showing it.
I was just up in Ottawa and the Ottawa and Gatineau rivers nicely overflowed their banks, the same way that the St. Lawrence river did.

Oh, you mean the really BIG rivers, like the ones up your way?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Just saying guys.

I walk the rivers from Mackenzie draining into superior to Lauzon Creek which drains into Huron. You guys do not.

I may be wrong and I can accept that while on the other hand I know what I'm looking at.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Why aren't you guys turning off the taps in Dryden and Sioux Lookout so that the Lakes levels don't go up, anymore?

You have "the power" don"t you?