God's Relational Presence

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I have no use for people proselytizing on the internet.....

Like I told a Jehovah witness who knocked on my door.......... What I believe in is a personal thing between me and whoever or whatever I believe in !
That is what they, and all thinking people say.

They have the balls to offer a comparison while you lack them and would not test yourself.

I invite the poor religious out of pity and have been successful in turning a few.

Do not fear correction my friend. It will make you a better thinker.

Regards
DL

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Are you assuming? When did they evolve? Did they lose any words from the languages? Have they evolved like English? English is a dirty and sloppy language comprised of bits and pieces of several European languages.

It's a sin to use slang in Hebrew and why it's stands solid. Same goes for making a mistake in copying text and was carried over into Christians and why they stuck to Latin until Luther came along.

Mathematics is a language. Show me some math slang or ambiguities.

There's a young Brazilian woman in work who told me that she lived in Ohio for a few years and had no trouble understanding Americans as they spoke but now that she lives in Britain she has trouble understanding us. She finds British English much harder than American English. She says Americans speak more slowly than Brits and tend to pronounce more syllables whereas the Brits speak more quickly and miss some syllables out in words, so she has trouble understanding us. We can speak to her and have a conversation with her but often if she listens to some of us chatting together she can hardly understand us. It's similar as to how Brazilian Portuguese is supposedly clear and easy to understand and they pronounce every syllable whereas European Portuguese is more difficult to understand as they miss vowels out and speak like they have a potato in their mouths.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
There's a young Brazilian woman in work who told me that she lived in Ohio for a few years and had no trouble understanding Americans as they spoke but now that she lives in Britain she has trouble understanding us. She finds British English much harder than American English. She says Americans speak more slowly than Brits and tend to pronounce more syllables whereas the Brits speak more quickly and miss some syllables out in words, so she has trouble understanding us. We can speak to her and have a conversation with her but often if she listens to some of us chatting together she can hardly understand us. It's similar as to how Brazilian Portuguese is supposedly clear and easy to understand and they pronounce every syllable whereas European Portuguese is more difficult to understand as they miss vowels out and speak like they have a potato in their mouths.

FA72734F-8525-4397-BFD4-4F846BCB9CDE.jpeg