Girls beat Boys but denied reward

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nah, nothingburger. It was a quirk in the rules.
In the recent tournament, another boys team won a championship game, but were not named champions because they were competing outside their grade group.

“This team included the son of a City of Hoover elected official,” the city stated. “This clearly indicates that the same rules applied to all teams regardless of gender.”

Reactions: Taxslave2

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Poor muffins got beat by girls and couldn't handle it...
Did you read the story? It's like if they had a house league tournament and they needed an extra slot so they invited the Toronto Raptors to play. The Raptors could not win the tournament. The coaches knew about this going in. Some social justice warrior mommy did not and made a stink. I guess the easiest solution is to not invite the elite teams to the tournaments.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Poor muffins got beat by girls and couldn't handle it...
The only poor muffin is you who obviously knee-jerked your half-wit opinion without reading the damn article you linked to. Or did you simply not understand what you read?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Did you read the story? It's like if they had a house league tournament and they needed an extra slot so they invited the Toronto Raptors to play. The Raptors could not win the tournament. The coaches knew about this going in. Some social justice warrior mommy did not and made a stink. I guess the easiest solution is to not invite the elite teams to the tournaments.
To be fair to the "SJW mommy", she admitted she was wrong and apologized.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
I can see how people with a lack of comprehension skills would not understand the article.