TO THE MOON !!!!!!!!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Someone is making a big bet on $HCMC

Over 1 million dollars invested..

I am guessing someone has some inside knowledge on how the Philip Morris lawsuit went.. could drive this penny stock though the roof, well up to $0.50 to $1.

bet.png

HCMC ANALYSIS BEFOR LONG WEEKEND​

1. Real company 9 stores, 44 patents. Online retail stores
  2. Insider ownership of 44%%
  3. Recent investor bought 2 billion shares at 150% premium price with 6 month no sell contract
  4. $HCMC is suing Phillip Morris for patent infringement, clear, cut and dry case, PM does not want this exposure! Lawsuit settlement in the works, HCMC is being represented by Cozen O Conor, top law firm in the US!
  5. $PM took out an extra 1.75 billion loan, the exact amount range the settlement would be.
  6. $PM has already admitted to settlement in Investor Conference notes yesterday.

7. 10-30 Billion Daily Volume Average
  8. 55k + Stocktwits Watchers
  9. On every youtube, reddit, and internet trending.
  10. CEO owns 11 billion shares, is a lawyer, and has NYSE broker working with him.
  11. Earnings on 16th, next Tuesday, Monday no trading. Earnings will likely have positive news launching this until the 26th when it will EXPLODE!

To The Moon🚀🚀🚀

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sugarmade $SGMD

The DoorDash of Pot.. I love this company..

They just expanded from San Francisco into Los Angeles, currently their stock sites at $0.0115 just a penny.

If Biden decriminalizes marijuana this company is set...

BudCar-2-807x438.png

Check it out www.BudCars.com (of yeah, if you want the .ca it will cost you $5000USD I own the domain) 🖕🖕🖕
...a $14.95 cock block

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
It's okay when they do it but when the tables are turned. Banking institutions are the true vermin of society imo

"Keith Gill, one of the most influential voices that pushed GameStop on the WallStreetBets Reddit forum, was hit with a lawsuit that accused him of misrepresenting himself as an amateur investor and profiting by artificially inflating the price of the stock."

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Sugarbud Craft Growers Due for a Nice Trend Upwards (Canadian Penny Stock)

Check out this new Pot Stock.. awesome

If you are looking for a good penny stock with some potential I would check out Sugarbud Craft Growers. They only grow premium craft cannabis with THC above 20% which is a very specialized market. Where other growers grow average weed they specialize in premium cannabis. They currently only have 3 provinces in Canada they supply and current supply sells out quickly with expansion into other provinces in the books. They have hit all targets in growing the company and I think they have huge potential as it’s an untapped market.

In 2019 it topped out at .27 and has been in a slow decline since. It survived the culling of the low market cap Cannabis producers and is now slowly trending upwards with financials coming out in March. Currently priced at .045 and warrants which is a good entry at .02. With the current trend in MJ companies starting to increase they are just now taking off.

Sugarbud Craft Growers

US ticker RLLRF

Canadian SUGR Canadian warrants SUGR.wt

Edit- Also I believe they are only in phase 1 of their plan going into phase 2 expansion

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Anyone following the Silver Squeeze??

As Canada and the United States pile on more and more debt, printing worthless money they are starting to drive up inflation making your money worthless.

silver.jpg

Silver and Gold your only hedge against a worthless dollar.