France Elections

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Le Pen in France and Farage next door on Friday?

The mouth waters.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Yeah. I like that. Farage may not win on Thursday - Reform UK look like they will finish second behind Starmer's Labour - but I tip Farage to become PM in 2029.

Despite that, I'm sure Farage will want to work with Le Pen on many things, not least the illegal Channel crossings. Farage is a great friend of Trump and, maybe soon also, Le Pen.

A Trump, Farage, Le Pen partnership is what this world needs to be rid of the evils of the Left.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
If elected as French Prime Minister, the first actions Marine Le Pen would take are:

- Stop immigration
- Initiate Frexit (France's exit from the Eurozone)
- Remove sanctions on Russia
- Stop financing Ukraine
- Make France Great Again

GPp8rJuWEAA7qgl.jpg

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The polls have just closed in the French parliamentary elections and there's a shock: The exit polls show that Le Pen's party will finish only third.

Her supporters, who brought champagne along, are booing.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If elected as French Prime Minister, the first actions Marine Le Pen would take are:

- Stop immigration
- Initiate Frexit (France's exit from the Eurozone)
- Remove sanctions on Russia
- Stop financing Ukraine
- Make France Great Again

View attachment 23010

These are only Parliamentary elections. Macron will remain as President. This is just to decide the make up of the French parliament. The French Prime Minister is appointed by the President, not the people. Gabriel Attal is the Prime Minister.

France is sort of part way between the British system and the American system. France aren't electing a new leader. Just a new Parliament.