FORTRESS DC: National Guard to Deploy 10-15,000 Troops to Protect Joe Biden’s Inauguration

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No, they are, as Mussolini said "corporatists"... fascists is just an easier word to spell.

A bunch of Democrats are Marxists, but the ones with power are elite corporatists​

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Sigh. Free speech does not apply to private companies.

Yes true, so let's say the phone company see a text you send and doesn't like your politics and cancels your service..

I think when a company like Twitter or Facebook become a platform so large it almost a necessity for communication...it should have adhere to 1st Amendment requirements..

Remove Section 230 and let's see what happens

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yes true, so let's say the phone company see a text you send and doesn't like your politics and cancels your service..

I think when a company like Twitter or Facebook become a platform so large it almost a necessity for communication...it should have adhere to 1st Amendment requirements..

Remove Section 230 and let's see what happens
Remove Section 230 and the SM companies will 1) scale back a LOT, and 2) delete (censor) all but the most oatmeal content.

Yeah, that'll promote free speech.

And SM companies already adhere to the First Amendment.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If anyone tries anything on Jan 20th from the Trump campaign, it won't end well.. sidition, treeason..

Look, they already put this through the courts, and they ruled in favor of Biden..

Let it go.. for the Tech Gods, Judges, and other branches of Government to side with Biden.. there is something else going on..

For me I'm going for an operation at 3:30PM today... if I wake up I will be happy.. if I don't.. it was nice to know you. (There is always that chance they say)
Which courts heard the case ?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Remove Section 230 and the SM companies will 1) scale back a LOT, and 2) delete (censor) all but the most oatmeal content.

Yeah, that'll promote free speech.

And SM companies already adhere to the First Amendment.

Its pretty much scaled back to who they want to hear from.. like the Gand Puba of Iran, but not the US President