Ford the Bufoon Mayor

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
More brain dead bufoonery from Ford. This **** belongs on coaches corner not city hall.

Toronto's dingleberry mayor releases $2 graffiti-reporting app - Boing Boing

Toronto's dingleberry mayor releases $2 graffiti-reporting app

By Cory Doctorow at 6:00 am Thursday, Apr 19
Ess G writes, "Much as I don't want to encourage anyone to laugh at us here in Toronto, this is really just too ridiculous to share. Our Mayor has just launched his $1.99 app that makes it easy for people to report graffiti in need of cleaning up simply by taking a picture. For this low low price, the app saves graffiti haters the trouble of going through all the hard work of dialling 311. The attached link features a city-staged enactment complete with bad graffiti saying '**** you, my turf.' Amazing."
Toronto's mayor Rob Ford is a kind of idiot-non-savant, a dunce and thug who rode to power by promising that he'd "end the gravy-train" of municipal spending and ended up chasing pissant causes like graffiti removal (he's going to charge small businesses to remove the graffiti on their walls, even if the graffiti in question is a beautiful mural that everyone, including the business-owner, approves of)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Ah yes, graffiti. That will right all the wrongs in the city. It'll be all sunshine and lollipops after that.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
More brain dead bufoonery from Ford. This **** belongs on coaches corner not city hall.

Toronto's dingleberry mayor releases $2 graffiti-reporting app - Boing Boing

22 minutes did a bit on Rob Ford during which they showed vids of some comments he made when a TO City Councillor. I simply could not believe that someone who disparaged the homeless and made racist remarks could even be elected councillor let alone go on to be mayor - truly makes me wonder about the cognitive abilities of some voters.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
22 minutes did a bit on Rob Ford during which they showed vids of some comments he made when a TO City Councillor. I simply could not believe that someone who disparaged the homeless and made racist remarks could even be elected councillor let alone go on to be mayor - truly makes me wonder about the cognitive abilities of some voters.

The other choice for mayor for the city of Toronto was a gay man with gay values where one of his ideas was to teach little boys to swim this is why 200 K voted for Ford and 100K voted for the gay man

http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2652886

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There was graffiti on the walls of ancient Rome and other cities. Ford is one of those pests
that arrives every now and then for the public's amusement. I say that because now and
then people insist on voting for the court jester. After a short period of amusement people
tire of him or her and simply abandons them to the pages of history, oh ever now and
then they trot them out like a bad memory. Sarah Palin is another of those bad memories
that keeps surfacing.
Ford will fade away into the hinterland in the not too distant future and we will find someone
else to mock and ridicule, history has a never ending supply of idiots.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
There was graffiti on the walls of ancient Rome and other cities. Ford is one of those pests
that arrives every now and then for the public's amusement. I say that because now and
then people insist on voting for the court jester. After a short period of amusement people
tire of him or her and simply abandons them to the pages of history, oh ever now and
then they trot them out like a bad memory. Sarah Palin is another of those bad memories
that keeps surfacing.
Ford will fade away into the hinterland in the not too distant future and we will find someone
else to mock and ridicule, history has a never ending supply of idiots.

Ford will be remembered as a person that wanted to improve the city, what will also be remembered is how a city was hijacked by communist city councillors that pushed their own agendas instead of the voters will.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Ford will be remembered as a person that wanted to improve the city, what will also be remembered is how a city was hijacked by communist city councillors that pushed their own agendas instead of the voters will.

Ford will be remembered as a complete idiot and a failure. Even McGuinty, Harris or Rae don't have as much of a tarnished image as this guy does.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Ford will be remembered as a complete idiot and a failure. Even McGuinty, Harris or Rae don't have as much of a tarnished image as this guy does.

Ford has councillors that has decided to cut him out of the process and they will pay for it at election time.

Harris gutted Ontario and he had to jump ship and let Eves go down with the ship and Rae came out Rae days and as an NDPer that was a no no

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I think that hipster blog is more agitated that the graffiti app comes off to them as a 'snitch line'.

Regardless, this guy Rob ain't the sharpest knife but most mayors display their buffoonery, incompetence or thievery sooner or later. It comes with the job.

This dude has been blocked (as was mentioned) by busybodies with future mayoral/political dreams. Also a common bit of drama in any city.

Regardless, those that don't like the fact he was elected by majority (save for downtown hipsters) will always snipe and criticise. No big deal. I mean, what else can they do when they're mad? :lol:

The Rotund Robbie Ford Pledge-o-Meter:

The Rob Ford pledge-o-meter: what’s left on the mayor’s agenda? | Metro

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Harris gutted Ontario and he had to jump ship and let Eves go down with the ship and Rae came out Rae days and as an NDPer that was a no no[/COLOR]
What does this have to do with Rob Ford? Totally incoherent.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I haven't followed Toronto politics since i left the city in 2006. In fact i didn't follow it much before that either. But i was happy to see that Ford boycotted the Pride Day parade last which has become obligatory for Toronto politicians.. to the hackles of media for ignoring this great celebration of 'human dignity'.

Frankly seeing our governors prancing around and making fools of themselves before a debauched, grotesque carnival is a spectacle i can do without. Kind of reminds me of pagan Roman orgiastic festivals intended to placate the citizens from rebellion.. as the Roman Empire fell into precipitous moral and economic decline. and barbarians assaulted its gates. The denizens reveled in a stupor.. as Rome burned.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I haven't followed Toronto politics since i left the city in 2006. In fact i didn't follow it much before that either. But i was happy to see that Ford boycotted the Pride Day parade last which has become obligatory for Toronto politicians and to the hackles of media for ignoring this great celebration of 'human dignity'.

Frankly seeing our governors prancing around and making fools of themselves before a debauched, grotesque carnival is a spectacle i can do without. Kind of reminds me of pagan Roman orgiastic festivals intended to placate the citizens from rebellion.. as the Roman Empire fell into precipitous moral and economic decline. and barbarians assaulted its gates. The denizens reveled in a stupor.. as Rome burned.

Mayor Ford will not be attending any Bar-B-Cues for Gay Pride week.

Does anybody know if Mayor Ford gave any grant money for the Gay Pride organizers?

Last edited: