Ford government admits they can't do what they promised

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
AS USUAL hemerHOID LIES about Ford! The POSSIBILITY of 15,000 deaths in Ontari-owe
IS A WORST CASE POSSIBILITY!
Aggressive govt efforts to impose social distancing on careless idiots WILL HAVE A POSITIVE REDUCING EFFECT
on the number of deaths!

We need to be asking this question more often? How did some people get so far in life with so little?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
We need to be asking this question more often? How did some people get so far in life with so little?

CANADA IS TRULY still a land of opportunity!

LIE-berals have done SERIOUS DAMAGE - but they have not destroyed it all yet!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
let's have Mr Ford using all his aw shucks powers to talk his people into social distancing and doing other useful tasks.

TOO LATE hemerHOID! Ford was out of the gate EARLY on - making lists of NON essential biz that needed to be closed down

for the sake of public safety - while Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals were IGNORING the travelers wandering through

our airports and gathering in huge crowds and hugging and kissing family and then getting into taxis to head into the city to

spread Wuhan Pestilence while Our idiot Boy DITHERED!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Ford: WE NEED MORE TESTING, ME ANGWY!

Also Ford: It's my job to make these decisions.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Trudeau: What's that? The WHO declared Covid-19 to be public health issue of international concern? Ooo sounds like the perfect time for me to go to Africa and Europe to beg for a UNSC seat. You know, because THAT'S what's important when there's a public health issue of international concern. Oh and by the way, can someone make sure we send China 16 tonnes of our PPE that we're gonna need."

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
POOR PITIFUL hemerHOID - he is SO DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY that he has not noticed that Wuhan Virus is BANKRUPTING
our govt and our economy! Teacher HOGS are cert5ainly GREEDY but not especially STUPID!
Thus teacher HOGS would BE WISE to make a deal NOW - before the full Wuhan COST HITS HOME!
Its proven that working at home and educating children can be done. Who needs human teachers and expensive buildings when AI can do it?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Its proven that working at home and educating children can be done. Who needs human teachers and expensive buildings when AI can do it?

Actually THE OPPOSITE is being PROVEN!

Our kids are getting LESS classroom instruction as parents are trying to supervise teaching and do some actual work from home!

The kids are being offered roughly 3 hours per day of online instruction which is about HALF the length of a typical school day!

It all translates into harried parents NOT putting as much time into their paid work - but that does not matter to much at this point

as so much of our economy is SHUT DOWN!

At the same time we are paying huge money to have teachers sit on their backsides with virtually nothing to do!

The public school system was SET UP to facilitate EFFICIENT MASS learning so that kids would get more consistent instruction from better trained and more professional educators and parents could GET ON WITH THEIR OWN JOBS!

The current situation is a MESS! One must hope that somebody can find a vaccine for Wuhan Virus very soon before our economic

situation becomes completely fractured!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Maybe you should consider the REALITY of our situation - meaning that WE ARE BADLY SHORT of trained medical staff already

and that doing USEFUL, VALID tests on potential Wuhan Pestilence carriers would mean ADDED WORK for medical staff that is already

STRUGGLING to deal with PROVEN Wuhan Virus carriers!

Thus the DEMAND by govt that we practice social distancing is a PROVEN AND LOGICAL PROTECTION in the short term!

Which is why so many Cdns think jerks who violate the social distancing demand ought to PAY BIG PENALTIES!