Food Shortages Surge to Record High, Food Price Inflation 2nd Highest Ever

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
No shortages where I live in fact store shelves groan under the weight of foodstuffs & in addition produce prices are dropping-Avocados down from $2/ea to $1.49 and Lemons 2/$1 instead of 3/$2 Limes even less.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No shortages where I live in fact store shelves groan under the weight of foodstuffs & in addition produce prices are dropping-Avocados down from $2/ea to $1.49 and Lemons 2/$1 instead of 3/$2 Limes even less.
Good stock up the lemon lime market is sure to be the bellwether .

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Good stock up the lemon lime market is sure to be the bellwether .
Basmati Rice is still around $1/lb and has been for 40+ years, Beans 99 cents a large can, fish hasn't increased (although Squid has) nor has Onions- #1 Peruvian Purple Garlic is $2.99/lb (not each like Granville Island market) and there are countless other examples of how fortunate I am to live where I do in terms of food choice.

IOW if it sucks to be you it's almost certainly your own fault for living in a dump.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Basmati Rice is still around $1/lb and has been for 40+ years, Beans 99 cents a large can, fish hasn't increased (although Squid has) nor has Onions- #1 Peruvian Purple Garlic is $2.99/lb (not each like Granville Island market) and there are countless other examples of how fortunate I am to live where I do in terms of food choice.

IOW if it sucks to be you it's almost certainly your own fault for living in a dump.
Fuck you my back yard isn a cesspool . When was the last time you jumped of your deck for a swim ?

Reactions: petros and B00Mer