Finally a Republican with guts

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
" "He sets, in my opinion, a poor example for the nation and particularly for our children by personally insulting -- often in a crude and juvenile fashion -- those who disagree with him, being a bully at a time when we are attempting to discourage bullying, his frequent disregard for the truth and his willingness to ridicule or marginalize people for their appearance, ethnicity or disability," he said."

F*#k'n leftard!!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
At least there's still some Republicans with backbone left.

I wish more of them would stand up to this BS con-artist, but party over everything and in this case, Trump over party.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
At least there's still some Republicans with backbone left.

I wish more of them would stand up to this BS con-artist, but party over everything and in this case, Trump over party.
Well he did beat the best and the brightest Republicans had to offer to win the Presidential nomination . Oh and don’t forget the electoral college gave the Presidency to Trump and hence Republicans , that is something to stand behind . Now we shall see who rises to the top of this stellar crowd of Democrats vying for the brass ring . We shall see if the Democrat Party can produce an antidote for Trump .