Fake CNN video on 9-11

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Hey 7, any converts yet?.........;-)
Hey,leave Mr. Logic 7 alone. He has come up with more sound reasoning than the rest of you posters and posers put together.Why,I believe he is well on his way to becoming the next Alex Jones. I am a convert . Here and now I declare my unconditional acceptance of Logic 7's logic. Long may he reign. I think I love him,but what am I so afraid of............Logic you are gay,right. Maybe just a little bit.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The child for my father of all his dream to die in Beer-sheba, and Phicol the basin, and all the cave that remained not of four hundred and sought thy brother with his heart failed them, Hinder me these are one seeth thee, and they pressed sore in the way to comfort himself, [purposing] to give this land: and the great deliverance.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Gotta hand it to you, man.... You're hangin' onto this one like a pitbull.

Wolf

You can't just have the same zoom, when 2 objects are in completly different distance, plus the way it zoom out at the end, suggest, it is quite far away from that building

First zoom in

You still see the building like it is next to the world trade center, when you are supposed to see it very close, but like in blurr.....

and the last zoom out....

This is quite far from the building, probably near the water, however the impact of the plane, especially the first impact at 100th floor, which we still see, is looked like it is at the same level as the 39 floor building, THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. both wtc looked like way much smaller than they were in reality.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The child for my father of all his dream to die in Beer-sheba, and Phicol the basin, and all the cave that remained not of four hundred and sought thy brother with his heart failed them, Hinder me these are one seeth thee, and they pressed sore in the way to comfort himself, [purposing] to give this land: and the great deliverance.

If I understand correctly when you were born your father took one look at you and went on a binge in a cave nearby and your older brother died of a heart attack and you inherited everything....Couldn't be clearer....

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
i'm not trying to prove you wrong, that's a waste of my time. All I am saying is that you are not persecuted... do you understand that twit?

Waste of time , but you still come here, to give your biased opinion based on absolutly nothing because for you it is a waste of time, i never said i was persecuted, i just said, i was marginalized, by people like you ,withouth even trying to prove my point wrong, to me, this is the worst behavior, actuaally it is the most looser behavior that a human being can be.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Here is again look, the exact same location

For cnn to get the impact that hight, you would have needed to be close like this

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I don't understand anything of the above post except that I want to live in Beer-sheeba,and stay very far away from deliverance county.

I found a random text generator, that will generate text based on either the bible, or on great expectations.

I figure that anything from either source would be as meaningful as anything posted here, so I thought I'd contribute:

Then Joe stopped and following synopsis. The other two. Towards Joe, I seemed too much in his throne, with very glad you will softly creep his mouth much to be changed, and limping -- Mrs Hubble remark that it now yellow, had not help to this,' said I, pointing; `over there, but black hair. From the things of mind (particularly when I know what you've been made too unsettled in my hands and gave me alone. They were to me to a child can tell, this time for it was on my way of Mr Pumblechook.