Exactly What is "Woke?"

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Roadkill is either on public or municipal land. Shores, beaches and banks of waterways, lakes and oceans are fed and Crown.

Community Gardens.

Sustenance harvesting is legal.

If shit hits the fan I'm going to Wascana park with a 9 iron fir duck and geese. You can fish Wascana Creek West of Lewvan or east of Anus Avenue (Ring Road).

Nobody will stop you from trapping or snaring the abundant hares or ground squirrels we have.

Cities have unpicked fruit trees galore.

A gopher a day keeps the casket away.
I can’t use names, but I know somebody who used to hunt geese in Wascana Park. He used a couple pieces of bread, a garage sale Pocket Fisherman, and a club. Reel them right into the bushes. Would just walk away with them in an old mail delivery bag. Not that far fetched.

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I can’t use names, but I know somebody who used to hunt geese in Wascana Park. He used a couple pieces of bread, a garage sale Pocket Fisherman, and a club. Reel them right into the bushes. Would just walk away with them in an old mail delivery bag. Not that far fetched.
No shortage of eggs either. I like duck eggs.

Ive gone fishing Wascana Creek in AE Wilson Park. Decent pike and pickerel. Crayfishing too.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Roadkill is either on public or municipal land. Shores, beaches and banks of waterways, lakes and oceans are fed and Crown.

Community Gardens.

If shit hits the fan I'm going to Wascana park with a 9 iron fir duck and geese. You can fish Wascana Creek West of Lewvan or east of Anus Avenue (Ring Road).

Nobody will stop you from trapping or snaring the abundant hares or ground squirrels we have.

I find a wedge works better .

Reactions: petros

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020

Community Gardens.

All that versus the equivalent of spending six weeks on an airplane travelling on behalf of Canadians and that is when they are working.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
They are locking up the socks and underwear in U.S. department stores. How long is your chicken going to last in the back yard?
Nobody has stolen my socks or gonch yet.

How long will the chickens last without gonch or socks?

Which came first? The socks or the gonch?