Ex-gay singer clipped from MLK hoedown

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Two Years Ago, Arin Was A Girl Called Emerald, And His Girlfriend Katie Was A Boy Named Luke

Arin Andrews, 17, and Katie Hill, 19, look like any loving young couple posing in their swimwear. It is hard to believe that just two years ago he was a girl called Emerald and she was a boy called Luke. Both have undergone surgery to change their gender.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
jealous eh..... that's the problem when you have tiny di ck syndrome.... the girls laugh....AND the guys laugh...poor poor cs.

:lol: .. i don't feel i have to expose myself on a Pride float.. to demonstrate what i have or lack in assets.. That's pure queersville culture. And i don't feel a need to have anonymous sex in public rest rooms or back alleys with complete strangers.. there are differences between hetero and homosexual sexual mores.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
:lol: .. i don't feel i have to expose myself on a Pride float.. to demonstrate what i have or lack in assets.. That's pure queersville culture. And i don't feel a need to have anonymous sex in public rest rooms or back alleys with complete strangers.. there are differences between hetero and homosexual sexual mores.
Are you claiming straights don't have anonymous sex in strange places?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Boomer is straight, and he has stated that he has had sex in some of the same places you have mentioned and even with strangers.

Really CS, you'll feel so much better once you *** out of the closet.

Yes he is....rofl

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC

The difference is that while some heterosexuality resembles homosexuality in its futile, prurient, compensatory gratification.. that describes ALL of homosexuality.. there is NOTHING of a higher order than that.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
And i don't feel a need to have anonymous sex in public rest rooms or back alleys with complete strangers.. there are differences between hetero and homosexual sexual mores.

Boomer was JUST saying he does stuff like that, and he's straight. Hubby has plenty of straight friends who are like that too.

okay.. yeah there are some heterosexuals who act just like all homosexuals.

lol, ALL homosexuals. Wow. You don't know many gay people do you?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
lol, ALL homosexuals. Wow. You don't know many gay people do you?

It's called "projection", it's how he would wish to act if he had the balls to come out of the closet. So he assumes all Homosexuals would act like he wants to.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
However, I think everyone makes a choice, ultimately.

What do you say for women and men who experiment with same sex, then goes back to being straight. That's a choice.
That's not being gay, Bummer, it's being curious. Holy Crap! Some color to add to your B&W world.

If anything exposes the lie of homosexuality being genetically or naturally predisposed it is bisexuality. It is nothing but a choice.. purely willful and gratuitous and completely unnatural.
Wrong as usual. I keep posting evidence against your stupid claims and yet you babble on.

Two Years Ago, Arin Was A Girl Called Emerald, And His Girlfriend Katie Was A Boy Named Luke

Arin Andrews, 17, and Katie Hill, 19, look like any loving young couple posing in their swimwear. It is hard to believe that just two years ago he was a girl called Emerald and she was a boy called Luke. Both have undergone surgery to change their gender.
Yeah, so? It's their money and their lives. What impact does it have on you?

The difference is that while some heterosexuality resembles homosexuality in its futile, prurient, compensatory gratification.. that describes ALL of homosexuality.. there is NOTHING of a higher order than that.
You THINK. Big fukin deal.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That's not being gay, Bummer, it's being curious. Holy Crap! Some color to add to your B&W world.

Is that personal experience coming from you?

Yeah, so? It's their money and their lives. What impact does it have on you?

..and the reason I posted in, two people finding love - duh. Overcoming societies stereotypes. Cute happy couple. It's interesting, that's why it was an article on the web.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
an ex gay? wtf is an ex-gay....*falls on the floor laughing*

it's funny except it won't be when he realizes he isn't "cured" then he is going to have to wrestle with some deep dark psychological issues...whoever convinced him of his cure and/or the fact that he needed to be cured should be drawn and quartered

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
okay wait.... I thought sexuality was a continuum with Stewart Studdly the complete hetero on one end and at the other complete homosexuality.

IF that is true would it not be logical to assume that those that fall completely in the middle range whilst not choosing to be bisexual would in fact be able to choose which side they preferred?

Would this not then explain some marriages where a partner suddenly decides they are gay?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
okay wait.... I thought sexuality was a continuum with Stewart Studdly the complete hetero on one end and at the other complete homosexuality.

IF that is true would it not be logical to assume that those that fall completely in the middle range whilst not choosing to be bisexual would in fact be able to choose which side they preferred?

Would this not then explain some marriages where a partner suddenly decides they are gay?
Dunno. I never thought about it in context of the latest science. I know I never made a choice except to get married and have fun with wifey. :D