Eric Ciaramella, the Whistleblower

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh I know the difference I just wanted to know which vote was taken to kick off the inquiry in the first place
It doesn't need a vote. House rules authorize the Speaker to direct committees to take up subjects.

They're the same rules that were in place when Republicans had the majority in the House.

But it's nice of you to throw a handful of dust down from Canada. Every little bit helps, I guess.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It doesn't need a vote. House rules authorize the Speaker to direct committees to take up subjects.
They're the same rules that were in place when Republicans had the majority in the House.
But it's nice of you to throw a handful of dust down from Canada. Every little bit helps, I guess.

It's customary to make it official, see Ken Starr

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's customary to make it official, see Ken Starr
Excellent. When you don't have the law on your side, argue custom.

When you don't have either on your side, whimper about how MEAN they're being to you!

Snowflake.

Customarily, we don't elect draft-dodging sexual assailants in the first place.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Excellent. When you don't have the law on your side, argue custom.
When you don't have either on your side, whimper about how MEAN they're being to you!
Snowflake.
Customarily, we don't elect draft-dodging sexual assailants in the first place.
They might, however, end up as Supreme Court Justices.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Which house vote on impeachment are you referring too? The one that said no to impeachment? Or the one that didn't happen when they announced the official inquiry into impeachment? Or the one that was voted on to make the inquiry public, but all witnesses are to be vetted by Shifty Schiff?

I would say by virtue of your using the 'nickname' for Schiff just proves you've no real interest in the fairness of any of the process, but rather that it centers on punishing one of the worst individuals to have ever been President and that he, perhaps, may finally get what's coming to him.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I would say by virtue of your using the 'nickname' for Schiff just proves you've no real interest in the fairness of any of the process, but rather that it centers on punishing one of the worst individuals to have ever been President and that he, perhaps, may finally get what's coming to him.
He's merely a parrot. He repeats what he hears from Faux. There is no thought behind any of it.

Don't waste your bandwidth on this one.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

What fairness are you speaking of? The bolded?

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Just like Trump, Trumplicans deny, obfuscate, mudsling, lob red herrings, and chicanery around.
It's funny watching their contortions. Makes seeing their faces fall worthwhile when they realize their hero is just a con artist.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I didn't say it did. I just provided the protections allowed in the statute.
Geeeez you are thick.

So if anonymity isn't a law why the secrecy then? He only has 2nd and 3rd hand information, his source of information should be made available to be vetted for accuracy