Elon Musk votes for Mayra Flores in Texas special election, suggests he likes DeSantis for president

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I’m trying to figure out what is significant about this.
Is it because she is a woman in politics? Can’t be, there are many women in politics worldwide, including leading countries.
is it because she was born in a foreign country? Unlikely because there are many politicians that were not born in the country they now have a hand in governing. Moreover there ais a significant number of voters with the same ethnic background.
Is it because she voted Republican?
Also seems unlikely, because there are many republican women in politics.
Which leads me to believe there is absolutely nothing important in this except it is a slow news day.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Is it because she is a woman in politics? Can’t be, there are many women in politics worldwide, including leading countries.
is it because she was born in a foreign country? Unlikely because there are many politicians that were not born in the country they now have a hand in governing. Moreover there ais a significant number of voters with the same ethnic background.
Which leads me to believe there is absolutely nothing important in this except it is a slow news day.

She Latina, she flipped a Democrat Seat in Congress that was held for 100 years by Democrats..

Shes now Republican and this is the Latin community saying they don’t agree with the Radical Liberals..

Most Latins are Catholic and have strong Catholic beliefs.. Latins also make up a huge portion of the voting block in the USA.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The riding has been held by Democrats like since forever , that is the significance.