Election 2024

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Holy fuck dude, relax. It's just a joke. But since you wanna drone on about "Trump evil". Biden was responsible in whole and in part for some of the most racist legislation in the US since the Civil Rights Act became law. The three most egregious ones were the reclassification of crack separate from powder. The Three Strikes law and the for-profit prison system, all of which merely served to funnel more Black people into prison, justifiably or not. And then fucking retard Democrats decided to get all uppity-fuck about the over-representation of Black people in the federal prison system and then tried blaming the Republicans for it.

But yeah, Donald Trump.
You forget he showered with his young daughter , got let off Scott free for raping his assistant Tara Read , has a penchant for sniffing pubescent children while letting his hands wander . But hey Trump .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wasn't excited. I can write something and it doesn't mean I'm doing handstands and cartwheels.
You are showing yourself to be both mis and dis informed on the subject on the subject of Donald J. Trump . If I read your novels will I find such shoddy research ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Rather than worry about the US, we need to fix our own government first. The US will "fix itself".......Hmmmm, where have I heard a phrase similar to that before?.......lol
It is way easier to follow the crowd hating Trump , it makes Canadians feel superior without looking in the mirror . Canadian media gives Trump 100 % negative coverage , and no one cares to ask why do 50% of Americans support this criminal rapist election denying idiot ? Things that make you go hmmmn .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
You forget he showered with his young daughter , got let off Scott free for raping his assistant Tara Read , has a penchant for sniffing pubescent children while letting his hands wander . But hey Trump .

Biden is a fucktard.
But Trump is retarded fucktard.

The USA really needs to pick the bar up out of the dirt and hang it back up, and restore some standards, instead of investing in doddering old men or reality show clowns.

See, the difference between critical thinking and buying the disinformed, misinformed mantra. Is not to throw in with the likes of liars because you hate the other liar worse. I'm not on the political side; I'm on the side of common fucking sense.

But I get it.
Some people are sheep and gotta pick a side, be in a tribe, even if the leader is a fucktard or a retarded fucktard.
Smile, he's all yours. :)

• Love
Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
But I get it.
Some people are sheep and gotta pick a side, be in a tribe, even if the leader is a fucktard or a retarded fucktard.
Smile, he's all yours. :)
Precisely. Seems like these days even more people are so terrified they're willing to do, say, and believe damn near anything in order to have a team to be on.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
You are showing yourself to be both mis and dis informed on the subject on the subject of Donald J. Trump . If I read your novels will I find such shoddy research ?
Hey, thanks for the personal attack. :) Fuck, you sound like Freeland.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Ain't doing yours much good either. But for some of us, there's cold comfort in the fact that in a democracy, the people have no one to blame but themselves.
Trudeau has a year. He has destroyed himself with his own ideology. When people can't feed their families their politics become secondary. Trudeau is fucked and he knows it.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Not one of my Canadian Trump hating friends can explain why 50 plus percent of Americans support this man . Yet again they also voted for Trudeau twice .
Sure, they've picked one of two balls of shit because they don't think they have any choice.
And I don't hate him; I just can't believe that 50 pus percent of my American Trump-loving friends eat his bullshit like it's Swiss chocolate.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sure, they've picked one of two balls of shit because they don't think they have any choice.
And I don't hate him; I just can't believe that 50 pus percent of my American Trump-loving friends eat his bullshit like it's Swiss chocolate.
Are you actually interested? OK, here's the deal. . .

After decades of forcing people who simply cannot abide the fact that some folk see things differently to use weasel-words like "the Black community" where once they used the simple "niggers," we are at the point where codewording and dog-whistling are an art in and of themselves.

Donald Trump promises a return to the fantasy land of Happy Days, when men were in charge, women baked a lot, Black and Brown people didn't exist, everybody was heterosexual (though the females were reluctant and had to be pushed into it), the only "ethnic" was that funny little Japanese guy who ran the diner, And he has made it clear that he understands full well what that will take. . . White supremacy, and the will (and laws) to allow it.

Biden is a "conservative Democrat" who has liberalized his views as a way to get elected. On the upside, he is a professional politician, and prefers a "quiet, normal life" for one and all, pushed into being Santa with money we don't have as a tactic in his heroic effort to keep the country on a somewhat even keel.

Reactions: Retired_Can_Soldier

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I'm sure that made sense in your head.
They lost the first election to Trump because they ran a shitty candidate who was under heavy scrutiny for a number of foreign policy fuck ups, including Benghazi. So, they languished for four years during what I like to think of as the loony years. Biden would have been fine back then, but one of his sons was dying or dead, so I get it. But when he did come back, they should have been looking at a replacement. But they threw the dice on the indictments keeping Trump out of the game. Trump has exposed the USA as a nation where you can be convicted of a Felony and still run for President, but if you aren't born in America, you cannot. Nothing racist there. Gives convicted felons everywhere hope.

What do you want to be when you grow up and get out of prison, Jimmy?
I want to be president, just like the pussy grabber.