Dorian is coming

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
the latest trump fiasco
sharpiegate
where President Game Show host uses an obviously tampered with map to illustrate that Alabama was threatened by Dorian
is there a level of pettiness this doofus won't sink to?
It's the Brits MetOffice who model and predict possible hurricane tracks.

They issue a new model hourly.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Nope. Agnostic. Humans base everything upon relationships to us. Good or bad depends entirely upon our perspective. Two kinds of "evil": one is natural, like hurricanes, tornados, etc., and the other is intentional harm. The harm may benefit some but not others.
Try looking up the etymology of "evil" sometime. Better yet, look it up in a philosophical encyclopedia. It's educational.
Hitler et al usually have serious psychological disorders. Ever read anything by Hitler (or anyone), like Mein Kampf, for instance? Hitler thought he was doing "God's" work.
How about locusts ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The latest word is that the infrastructure is totally destroyed and big swaths of the population are either out of communications or no longer able to communicate.

I suppose you think they're all out on the sidewalks sweeping up the leaves and little branches. This one was like the one that hit Haiti a few years ago, along with that big earth quake. They'll be discovering human remains in the Bahamas, still, next labour Day.
Best show your compassion and start organizing aid , you do have the richest neighbours in all of Canada after all .

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Windsor woman among Hurricane Dorian victims in the Bahamas
Canadian Press
Published:
September 5, 2019
Updated:
September 5, 2019 2:51 PM EDT
An image of Alisha Sabrina Liolli of LaSalle from the GoFundMe page set up in her honour.GoFundMe / Windsor Star
Hours before hurricane Dorian pounded the Bahamas obliterating entire neighbourhoods, Alishia Sabrina Liolli asked her friends and loved ones on social media to pray for her family and the small island she called home.
“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t terrified; but the dogs, chickens, husband & children are inside and everything is batted down the best we could!” the 27-year-old Ontario woman wrote on Facebook at 11:42 p.m. on Saturday, just before the full thrust of the storm hit. “I love you all — please pray for our Bahamasland, especially our Abaco. We will keep everyone updated as best we can!”
On Thursday, Liolli was confirmed to be one of at least 20 people killed during the storm.
Her friends and family took to social media to express their shock and sadness at the news.
“Can’t believe this is real … a life taken too soon,” her cousin, Aislinn Liolli, said in a Facebook post. “I lost my best friend, my confidante, my rock, my person. Alishia you were a ray of sunshine, always grateful, would give the shirt off your back to anyone. You made the world a better place.”
Aislinn Liolli said her cousin was “always smiling, always joking, able to make anyone feel better.”
Liolli lived with her family in Marsh Harbour, a small town on the Abaco Islands in the Bahamas. She grew up in a small town near Windsor, Ont., said her friend Ryan McKenna.
The two first met at Ryerson University. Liolli, as a residence adviser and slightly older than the incoming first-year students, was the de facto leader of the floor at Pittman Hall, a student residence at the university, McKenna said.
“I always called her ’mom,”’ he said. “She was always looking after me, an 18-year-old kid from P.E.I in the big city for the first time.”
McKenna said Liolli was a motherly figure to other students at Ryerson.
“She was a calming influence and somebody who always tried to encourage unity on our floor,” he said. “She organized the first movie night, got everyone to go out for dinner together. She was always trying to unify the group and she did a great job of it.”
A GoFundMe page has been set up to raise money to bring Liolli’s body back to Canada.
The organizer of the GoFundMe page said Liolli worked at a school in the Bahamas that was destroyed during the storm, and that any extra money raised would be used to help rebuild it.
http://facebook.com/alishiasabrinaliolli
http://facebook.com/aislinn.liolli
http://gofundme.com/f/help-us-bring-quotalisha-sabrina-lioliquot-home
http://torontosun.com/news/provinci...among-hurricane-dorian-victims-in-the-bahamas

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
INSENSITIVE INSTAGRAMMERS: Butt selfies, bikini photos posted in wake of Hurricane Dorian
Aidan Wallace
Published:
September 4, 2019
Updated:
September 4, 2019 3:25 PM EDT
Instagram users have shared 'belfies' and photos of themselves in bikini's in support of the devastation created by Hurricane Dorian. Instagram
With people dead and the Bahamas decimated by Hurricane Dorian, the last thing you would think to do is post a photo of your butt to show your support, right?
That’s not the case for some Instagram users who took to the photo-sharing platform to share their ‘belfies’ (butt selfie) and bikini photos along with captions expressing sympathy for those affected by Dorian, Daily Mail reports.
Hurricane Dorain ripped through the Bahamas Tuesday, leaving in its wake a path of destruction that has decimated the island of Abaco.
While the Instagrammers were sharing photos, the Prime Minister of the Bahamas, Dr. Hubert A. Minnis wrote about his experience seeing the devastation first-hand.
“There is severe flooding, severe damage to homes, businesses, other buildings and infrastructure,” he wrote on Twitter.
In another tweet, Minnis wrote: “We are seeing bravery and fortitude of Bahamians who endured hours and days of horror.”
It’s wasn’t just Instagrammers who showed a lack of sensitivity to the dire situation in the Bahamas though.
Modern Family star Sofia Vergara, who has more than 17 million followers on Instagram, posted a photo of herself, family and friends smiling on what appears to be a private jet along with the caption: “Bye bye Dorian.”
In a news conference on Tuesday, Minnis put the death toll at seven, saying, “We can expect more deaths to be recorded. This is just preliminary information.”
Many users on Instagram condemned the posts, with one person commenting on Vergara’s post: “Must be nice. Here I sit wondering if I will have to evacuate and will my pets be safe, will I have electricity soon after the storm and will everything in my fridge have to be thrown away and I have to spend my money to replace. Very insensitive.”
Hurricane Dorian headed to the Maritimes, eastern Quebec
After inflicting ‘extreme damage’ on Bahamas, Dorian on path to Florida
While many Instagrammers initially took part in the tone-deaf trend, several have taken down their photos — such as model Tatiele Polyana — likely from the social media backlash they received.
Many users also accused the Instagrammers of using the tragedy for personal gain.
http://dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ondemned-tone-deaf-Pray-Bahamas-messages.html
http://torontosun.com/news/world/in...ini-photos-posted-in-wake-of-hurricane-dorian

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Best show your compassion and start organizing aid , you do have the richest neighbours in all of Canada after all .
When the "big one" hits the West Coast, you can be sure that all of the assistance possible will pour into your region from all parts of the country, even to greedy, miserable prime lie you, pigs.

Halifax might get wholluped by Dorian. I suppose that the libertarian pig will think: "Not my problem".

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Dorian is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is the second term of Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SUN SHINE FOR LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news..................................

Justin Trudope mocked again...................................

for being an idiot Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over to you now hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us some more Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
NOAA Delivers The Death Blow To The Liberal Media Over Trump's Hurricane Dorian Map Controversy
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/09/06/noaa-responds-n2552738
So much winning.
After days of hammering away on his bullshit lie, Trump threatens NOAA employees to change their story to his, or else.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/noaa-l...trump-union-head-says?source=articles&via=rss

All of this happens, of course, after Dorian is North of Cape Hatteras and steaming in the opposite direction of Alabama.

What a sick narcissistic bully.

So much lying.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This video demonstrates some of the devastation which afflicted the Bahamas:

Quran 54: 50-51, which means:
(50. And Our commandment [to anything We want to destroy] is but one [word], as the twinkle of an eye [in its speed.]

51. We even have destroyed the likes of you; is there then any that will be admonished [with this?])

Comment by the translator:
The word in the aya in Arabic has been translated here "as the twinkle of an eye [in its speed]" strictly means: "as the quick seeing by the eye" which may imply as quickly as the speed of light. God is the All-Knowing.

The implication of the aya: God - be glorified - threatens the disbelievers that He can destroy them in one moment; so will people take lesson and refrain from their blasphemy and disbelief!? Or else God Almighty will destroy them as had He destroyed the past nations of disbelievers in the past.

Then the blasphemers should not think that this hurricane has disappeared, because God can bring on them other hurricanes if they do not desist from their wrong-doing, atheism, disbelief, idolatry and enthusiasm about the Christ and other righteous men ..

and He can destroy them completely in one minute by the nuclear wars, earthquakes, floods, falling comets, epidemics and hurricanes.

More explanation is here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/54.htm#a54_50
quran-ayat.com/pret/54.htm#a54_50

Here is also the recitation of these horrible ayat:
youtube.com/watch?v=4vJgsKxuVWU

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
This video demonstrates some of the devastation which afflicted the Bahamas:

Quran 54: 50-51, which means:
(50. And Our commandment [to anything We want to destroy] is but one [word], as the twinkle of an eye [in its speed.]

51. We even have destroyed the likes of you; is there then any that will be admonished [with this?])

Comment by the translator:
The word in the aya in Arabic has been translated here "as the twinkle of an eye [in its speed]" strictly means: "as the quick seeing by the eye" which may imply as quickly as the speed of light. God is the All-Knowing.

The implication of the aya: God - be glorified - threatens the disbelievers that He can destroy them in one moment; so will people take lesson and refrain from their blasphemy and disbelief!? Or else God Almighty will destroy them as had He destroyed the past nations of disbelievers in the past.

Then the blasphemers should not think that this hurricane has disappeared, because God can bring on them other hurricanes if they do not desist from their wrong-doing, atheism, disbelief, idolatry and enthusiasm about the Christ and other righteous men ..

and He can destroy them completely in one minute by the nuclear wars, earthquakes, floods, falling comets, epidemics and hurricanes.

More explanation is here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/54.htm#a54_50
quran-ayat.com/pret/54.htm#a54_50

Here is also the recitation of these horrible ayat:
youtube.com/watch?v=4vJgsKxuVWU

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise Allah that HE MADE the hurricanes...............................................

ANTI ZIONIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but how is it that Allah permits The Faithful of Islam................................................

to be SCOURGED and despised...............................................

by ALL humanity????????????????????????????

Could it be that Muslim are SCREWUPS who have LOST the way..........................................

that Allah expects them to take???????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the Will of Allah that the LIE-berals...................................

and their blasphemous allies be laid low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!