Don't believe the polls — Trump is winning

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Don't believe the polls — Trump is winning

We predict that President Trump is going to win the 2020 presidential election — and win big.

While the majority of the polls suggest that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is leading, or at best that it’s close, those polls suffer from at least three problems.

First, the tone of the questions. There is significant evidence from behavioral psychology that suggests that the way a question is framed predetermines the range of potential answers. In fact, Gallup has found that respondents can answer very differently to questions with the same topic even in the same survey based on the language that’s used. And the use of metaphors can even dwarf the importance of preexisting differences between Republicans and Democrats.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaig...ly?utm_source=ground.news&utm_medium=referral

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The desperate ramblings of a loser who supports a loser. The only way tRump can win is by cheating: dismantling the post office, discredit mail in ballots, Rabble rouse a bunch of over armed low IQ militias and proud boys, etc. etc. Republicans are jumping ship because they see how Trump has destroyed their party.Only under educated dim wits still support this bloviated, criminal bag of gas.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The desperate ramblings of a loser who supports a loser. The only way tRump can win is by cheating: dismantling the post office, discredit mail in ballots, Rabble rouse a bunch of over armed low IQ militias and proud boys, etc. etc. Republicans are jumping ship because they see how Trump has destroyed their party.Only under educated dim wits still support this bloviated, criminal bag of gas.
Bigoted Prog shit.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You better get used to the fact that there's a group of people who'll spend the next 80 years whimpering about how President Plague-rat was "cheated," until the last of 'em falls off the perch.

You can cheer yourself up with the knowledge that in a little bit now, they'll be huddled in corners, sobbing hysterically and cutting themselves.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This is why .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You better get used to the fact that there's a group of people who'll spend the next 80 years whimpering about how President Plague-rat was "cheated," until the last of 'em falls off the perch.

You can cheer yourself up with the knowledge that in a little bit now, they'll be huddled in corners, sobbing hysterically and cutting themselves.
I hope Trump wins .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Oh I doubt that T-Bones.. because he is going to win with a Red Wave.. and then it will be another 4 years of the left whimpering a crying saying they are moving to Canada, or Biden was cheated, and some other BS..

But on a lighter note, I have a spare bedroom for you, until you can get settled in Canada :lol:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Is President Donald Trump a Flight Risk?

Yes, this sounds like a B-grade spy novel. But consider the evidence.

He said it.
Earlier this month, at a campaign rally in Macon, Georgia, President Donald Trump mused aloud to the crowd about what he might do if he loses the election on November 3. “Maybe I'll have to leave the country, I don’t know,” Trump said.
Was the statement merely a sour-grapes throwaway line by a cantankerous candidate facing potential defeat? Or was it a signal that Trump might actually abandon—some would say flee—our shores and seek refuge elsewhere if he is routed by a Joe Biden victory?

During my long military intelligence career I spent countless hours with my peers working on diverse “What if … ?” contingency scenarios in complex locales such as the Balkans and Afghanistan. In these intensely personal environments, where clan or tribal loyalty is paramount, local and regional leaders, often with links to organized criminal activities and enabling transnational networks, could be dangerously unpredictable. Judging from the array of personality traits gleaned from these and numerous other experiences, and correlating them to his current circumstances, to me Trump appears to be a classic flight risk.

More: https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/28/is-president-donald-trump-a-flight-risk-433313