Does Jesus/Yahweh love us or is he stalking us?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
'76 was a low point for me when the assholes in Montreal couldn't get the stadium finished in time for the Olympics.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He loves us, obviously. We are his favorite creation.
Maybe not. We are loved enough that when Re:21 ends all of Adam and Eve's children are in New Jerusalem for the ride into the new earth where most will exit the city so they can created an new Eden. The path is not without a few painful parts. Paul referenced his tribulations as a 'thorn in his side'. Keeps a person humble. The last reference takes place after a few pastures are available in the new earth.

M't:11:11:
Verily I say unto you,
Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist:
notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
Lu:12:6-7:
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value than many sparrows.

The part below is a skill testing part that will help determine if you stay in New Jerusalem and call it home or exit it and make your home 'in the nations', aka 'the universe as we know it'.

Proverb:8:30-36:
Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.
Blessed is the man that heareth me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yes. His absence and murders of us in scriptures proves this great love. To immoral fools.

Regards
DL
You don't want God to get credit for man being good when He is around but you want Him blamed for man being sinners when He isn't in sight?? That about sum up your complaint about how God is running His earth??

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You don't want God to get credit for man being good when He is around but you want Him blamed for man being sinners when He isn't in sight?? That about sum up your complaint about how God is running His earth??

His Earth?

Satan was given dominion here, as per scriptures, so you might want to revise your view.

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
His Earth?
Satan was given dominion here, as per scriptures, so you might want to revise your view.
Regards
DL
Christ's witness of creation as well as the time He stayed and was the only High Priest on earth until God anointed Moses is included.
Proverb:8:23-31:
I was set up from everlasting,
from the beginning,
or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths,
I was brought forth;
when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled,
before the hills was I brought forth:
While as yet he had not made the earth,
nor the fields,
nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
When he prepared the heavens,
I was there:
when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
When he established the clouds above:
when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
When he gave to the sea his decree,
that the waters should not pass his commandment:
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That was posted to clarify what 'His earth' is. Is that you way of squirming when the truth comes knocking.
Sure the temptation happened, are you also aware that the Gospels are the 4 witnesses recording how the bruise to the heel from Ge:3:15 unfolded. No you aren't so you are not a real Christian, just like there are supposed to before 'the repairs'. The facts are going to hurt you more than they are me.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
That was posted to clarify what 'His earth' is. Is that you way of squirming when the truth comes knocking.
Sure the temptation happened, are you also aware that the Gospels are the 4 witnesses recording how the bruise to the heel from Ge:3:15 unfolded. No you aren't so you are not a real Christian, just like there are supposed to before 'the repairs'. The facts are going to hurt you more than they are me.

And what I put was to refute your foolish non-biblical view.

As you your last. Don't be so stupid and save that idiocy and scare tactic for children. Grow up yourself.

As to the four garbage gospels, here is a link that shows you haw to read the forth plagiarized garbage.

Literal reading of myths is for dimwits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm10SQ1iVPc

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And what I put was to refute your foolish non-biblical view.
A reference to a quote by somebody else is not an opinion. There are no quotes referenced in you version of 'the Bible'. If that impresses you to no ends that is fine, in the end it will be you adopting my version rather than it being the other way around. We both know that, only I can admit to it being that way.

I doubt we even define ' the night' the same.
Stay the Night- Ben Orr

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Is that red supposed to make me a heathen or is that you being the devil?? Whatever it was for I doubt you wanted it turned into a post. lol