Do you think the UK is heading for civil war?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And where do you propose to find an army?

Well we've already got one: It's called the British Army.

And there are millions of young men available to form another opposing one.

We managed to raise two armies - the Roundheads and the Cavaliers - during the last Civil War between Parliament and the Monarchy and the population was significantly smaller in the 1640s.

Cromwell's Roundheads the New Model Army - the army of the English Republic after Parliament defeated the Monarchy in the Civil War - formed the basis of the modern British Army.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well we've already got one: It's called the British Army.

And there are millions of young men available to form another opposing one.

We managed to raise two armies - the Roundheads and the Cavaliers - during the last Civil War between Parliament and the Monarchy and the population was significantly smaller in the 1640s.
Ah. So you'll have the British Army on one side, and your rag-tag bunch of rebel wannabes armed with kitchen knives and fish-and-chips wrappers on the other.

That should be amusing. Briefly.

PROTIP: Weapons technology has advanced a little since the mid-17th century. The army has 'em. You don't. You're like our Southerners dreaming of the Sahth rahzin' agin'. They are utterly convinced a crowd of retarded crackers with semi-auto rifles can stand up to an A-10 weapons pass.

Frankly, I'd welcome it. Increase the average IQ a few points.

Reactions: Serryah

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Ah. So you'll have the British Army on one side, and your rag-tag bunch of rebel wannabes armed with kitchen knives and fish-and-chips wrappers on the other.

That should be amusing. Briefly.

PROTIP: Weapons technology has advanced a little since the mid-17th century. The army has 'em. You don't. You're like our Southerners dreaming of the Sahth rahzin' agin'. They are utterly convinced a crowd of retarded crackers with semi-auto rifles can stand up to an A-10 weapons pass.

Frankly, I'd welcome it. Increase the average IQ a few points.

What makes you think the British Army will be on the Government's side? Why can't the British Army be on OUR - the rioters' - side and it's our ragtag Stalinist Islamist opponents who have to make do with a shitty ragtag army?

Is the British Army more likely to take sides with the ordinary people who constitute its friends and families or take sides with a Stalinist Government and Islamists?

I'll let you ponder on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What makes you think the British Army will be on the Government's side? Why can't the British Army be on OUR - the rioters' - side and it's our ragtag Stalinist Islamist opponents who have to make do with a shitty ragtag army?
Yeah, our wannabes make that same argument.

Why don't you give it a go? Be fun to watch, and your gene pool could use a good cleaning.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yeah, our wannabes make that same argument.

Why don't you give it a go? Be fun to watch, and your gene pool could use a good cleaning.

Answer the question. Whose side is the British Army more likely to be on?

Is it likely that the British Army will attack its own families and friends - its own people - in support of the Government and Islamists and Leftists?

I don't it will be my lot having to raise an army. We'll already have one. I think the Labour Government and the Muslims will have to raise one.

Good luck...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Oh, I'm sure they'll all betray their oaths and desert en masse to commit high treason.

Why are you beating your gums here? Get to it, hero.

Yeah. I'm sure British soldiers will be very willing to betray their loved ones and attack them at their Government's orders.

So we've ascertained that the British Army will be on MY side - and so will all their tanks and missile's and planes and Apaches - and the Government and Muslims will have to scrape together what they can.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
One sure way to find out. Shut your hole and go sign up for the Lancashire Buffoons.

Is the British Army willing to fire on its own people - to attack its own friends and families - in support of the Government and Muslims?

Which of those two will it more likely be willing to attack?

If this goes to civil war, we know who's going to win.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Latest score: Protesters 2-0 Police and Government

And the Government hasn't got the resources to handle us

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
A ceremony has been held in Southport for Alice Aguiar, the 9-year-old Portuguese victim of the three child murders which have caused mass civil unrest across the country.

Alice, a devout Christian, was remembered in a tearful church service

Meanwhile, all the other stabbing victims who haven't been killed have been released from hospital.

It's just a shame that Sky News weren't somehow able to employ a white British fellow capable of relaying the news to the British nation in clear and concise English. But let's not expect commonsense.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Former British soldier: Unfortunate facts enrage crooked copper

(I wonder whose side the British Army will be on)

Government. Police. Muslims. We're coming for you.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
MOB chanting 'Allahu Akbar' ATTACKS Brits in its path as Labour EXCUSES the gang of masked THUGS'

The British Government is excusing an attack on its own people by 15th Century Mohamedans.

Ironically, a dopey Leftie Sky News mare was set upon by Mohamedans as she blamed the riots on the "Far Right".

Reform MP owns a Labour MP on social media (which isn't difficult when you consider the gulf in IQ levels between the two parties).

I think we know how this is going to turn out. The British people will no longer endure this. We will fight you until you are gone.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Starmer is running scared. He cannot face Parliament because he knows he will be asked questions which he knows will be difficult. It's taken just a month for the Far Left to leave British cities in flames.

It'll not be long before the little Left Wing halfwit stands there on national TV making some nonsensical speech when all of a sudden 6 strapping burly blokes just walk up to him and drag him off as Farage proclaims himself PM.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
This guy normally talks about music. But in this video he asks "Is Keir Stalin declaring war on the British people?"

Last edited: