Do You Think the U.S. will someday occupy Canada???

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Re: RE: Do You Think the U.S. will someday occupy Canada???

Amik said:
Why would the US want to occupy Canada? Beats me, but why would Israel want to occupy Lebanon? Some occupations defy reason. If two Americans were kidnapped, and Bush decided to blame it on a group of Canadians, we'd be occupied. Tempers and egos are that stupid.

You wouldnt be occupied, but we would gladly give Celine Dion and Bryan Adams back in a prisoner swap. Heck, even without the swap... :lol:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

thomaska said:
Amik said:
Why would the US want to occupy Canada? Beats me, but why would Israel want to occupy Lebanon? Some occupations defy reason. If two Americans were kidnapped, and Bush decided to blame it on a group of Canadians, we'd be occupied. Tempers and egos are that stupid.

You wouldnt be occupied, but we would gladly give Celine Dion and Bryan Adams back in a prisoner swap. Heck, even without the swap... :lol:

ahhh.... one of Canada's finest exports. We will not refund you for those 2. Perhaps the US wouldn't mind adopting nickelback as well?

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
Canada is impotent caught between a psycopathic war monger terrorrist rogue state to the south and a somewwat weaker psycopathic war monger terrorist rogue state off the coast of europe.

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006
The Yankees will NEVER occupy Canada. If they try to invade Canada, we will march right into Washington and burn down the white house like we did in in the war of 1812

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006

Amik said:

Israel does not want to occupy Lebanon. They are just trying to get rid of the Hezbollah terrorists. Big difference.

gc

Electoral Member
May 9, 2006

thomaska said:

What if we paid you to keep celine dion? And I think we should get Neil Young back instead.

Bebda

Aug 4, 2006
USA
RE: Do You Think the U.S.

I don't want anyone to get mad at me but I think somewhere, perhaps far, down the road in the future America and Canada may become one country. Buuuuuuuut countries are tending to get smaller now adays so whatever. Just my random thought on this random topic.