DNA links Armstrong teen's murder to chilling 2005 cold case

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
The suspect in the slaying of an Armstrong teenager is also accused of attacking a sex trade worker six years ago in Kelowna, RCMP said Wednesday.Read full story>

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The suspect in the slaying of an Armstrong teenager is also accused of attacking a sex trade worker six years ago in Kelowna, RCMP said Wednesday.Read full story>

I think that bastard is starting to do a lot of looking over his shoulder about now. He's going to have to be very careful to not get himself in a situation where he has to submit D.N.A. Sure be a relief (I have two grand daughters here) to get him gathered up soon.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Now all they have to do is catch this bastard. Of course, once they do, if he is convicted, he'll likely be out of prison in time to kill a few more.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Now all they have to do is catch this bastard. Of course, once they do, if he is convicted, he'll likely be out of prison in time to kill a few more.

Not if he's convicted of first degree murder...............he'll do 25, but what is likely to happen is a corrupt lawyer that all he did was leave his D.N.A. and then someone else just happened along and finished her off. Off course judge and jury will believe that.:p

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Just as long as people read the story and understand that the composite drawing is several years old. He probably doesn't have those long sideburns anymore for one thing. I think the best thing for a person to do is study the drawing and mentally remove the excess hair on his face but keep in mind that he probably still has very thick eyebrows and a stocky build. Maybe we should call it a stalky build.
It's still not a lot to go on because that description fits a lot of guys. Kelowna to Armstrong isn't all that far so he's probably still in the area.
There is some vague familiarity to the drawing but as I said - the description and also the drawing could match a lot of people.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just as long as people read the story and understand that the composite drawing is several years old. He probably doesn't have those long sideburns anymore for one thing. I think the best thing for a person to do is study the drawing and mentally remove the excess hair on his face but keep in mind that he probably still has very thick eyebrows and a stocky build. Maybe we should call it a stalky build.
It's still not a lot to go on because that description fits a lot of guys. Kelowna to Armstrong isn't all that far so he's probably still in the area.
There is some vague familiarity to the drawing but as I said - the description and also the drawing could match a lot of people.

"Stalky build" or "stocky" build? From what I saw on T.V. I'm more inclined to go with the latter.