Diesel shortages and massive food shortages and price increases coming

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
We are looking at a nightmare in terms of global diesel shortage that will shock people starting June.

Diesel inventory on the east coast is 18 million (About 3 days demand) as of today, we will run down to sub 10 million. 🚨

This is WAY below historic inventory levels

View attachment 13684

There can be no doubt about it that there is a conspiracy going on here. We are seeing supply chains being disrupted, energy systems being interuptted, and food supplies in short supply. Why? Why is this happening?

Very simple, we have a conspiracy on the go here. There is no need for fuel shortages in North America nor for the high prices of fuel. There is massive amounts of gas and oil in the ground in North America. But for some reason, our pro globalist WEF traitorous politicians that are on their payroll of the WEF globalists have decided to shut down pretty much most exploration of oil and gasin NA. Bidumb just stopped all leasing of permits to drill for oil and gas in Alaska. Just when we need more oil this bimbo called Bidumb stops it all. What kind of bullshit is that now?

Our supply chain of goods are being pretty much cutoff from China because of this so called virus pandemic going on in China today where millions of people are being forced to stay at home and cannot get to work. China's ports are pretty much shut down because there is hardly anyone being able to work at those ports. Shortages of goods are happening all over the world because of those ports being pretty much shut down. This reliance on China needs to end. China pretty much has the world's men by their rocks and women by their pubic hairs. Chuckle.

The food supply will be the next virus to come along. The globalists and our useless politicians are trying to make it very hard for farmers to grow crops anymore. As a matter of fact, I read that China and Bill Gates to Hell have both been buying up lots of farm land in America. Why? Are they now both getting into the farming business in America or are they now trying to create a shortage of food by not growing anything at all. Hey, we never know, eh?

All I can make of it all is that all of these things that are all happening all at the same time has to have a very good reason for it to be happening.. A deliberate shortage of gas and oil, a deliberate shortage of supplies from China, and food shortages are all adding up to only one thing. A conspiracy is going on here to make life as miserable as hell and to create a situation where we are part of a conspiracy plan by the WEF globalists to try and bring in a new world order or the great reset. Pretend that there is a world wide problem and then those globalists and our politicians can start to work on trying to eliminate our rights and freedoms by trying to implement as many restrictions on our rights and freedoms as possible to take away our rights and freedoms.

The covid hoax and a lie was no doubt a test run to see as to how many people would fall for the covid virus scam. The next scam will probably be a bigger and better scam. Hopefully, the world will see that when the next big so called virus of some serious sort comes along, the people will not fall for their lies. J
Just don't let your lying politicians and the lying MSM try and scare the hell out of you again. Just give them the finger and tell them to go phuk off with their scary bullshit scams. First covid virus, then the climate change virus, now the Ukraine virus, and next I heard that food shortages will be the next virus. We must wait and see on that one. Heads up people. Hey, we never know, eh? :cautious:

PS: Russia is not the reason why as to what is happening in the world today. Russia is trying to put an end to what is happening in the world today. Just my opinion of course. Works for me. (y)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What would you prefer? The government setting the prices of commodities, maybe?
Kind of thinking along the lines of a two tiered price. A Canadian price based on production costs and then res on the open market for whatever the market will bear. Don't forget that in Canada almost all resources belong to the government(citizens), so by using those natural resources to our advantage we could be an economic powerhouse instead of an economic basket case.
No doubt the looney left would cry crocodile tears about having (gasp) steel mills and manufacturing facilities, but I'm pretty sure the industrial unions would be on board.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Kind of thinking along the lines of a two tiered price. A Canadian price based on production costs and then res on the open market for whatever the market will bear. Don't forget that in Canada almost all resources belong to the government(citizens), so by using those natural resources to our advantage we could be an economic powerhouse instead of an economic basket case.
No doubt the looney left would cry crocodile tears about having (gasp) steel mills and manufacturing facilities, but I'm pretty sure the industrial unions would be on board.
Too complex. Work it like Provincial utilities. Set rate over a period of time with annual reviews. Shortages and surplus kept in check with a reserve.