Dallas Police Officer Fatally Shot During Foot Chase

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA
Re: RE: Dallas Police Officer Fatally Shot During Foot Chase

sj007 said:
i find the death sentence is just naother murder expet for this time its legal i think it would be alot harder to live the rest of ur life knowing tht u killed someone tht didnt deserve it and tht u will never be able to take tht bk

Think about it sj007. Lets compare government positions between Canada and the US. The official Liberal govn't/Martin position is that he would rather kill an innocent unborn baby than execute a convicted murderer. However, the Republican/President Bush policy supports capital punishment for convicted murderers and not killing unborn babies.

Don't you think something is wrong in a society where you condemn the innocent and reward the guilty? Considering the issue here is human life, it is a situation of grave injustice.

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
Quote above - 68% are either Black or Hispanic on Texas death row.

I am not sure what the proportion of the population of Texans are White, Black or Hispanic. It would be interesting to be able to read and understand if anyone has done any studies on why the two races of Black’s and Hispanics comprise 68% of the people on death row.

What would be your guess? They comprise 68% of the population? They are singled out by the police? They are there because they want to be there? They are there because they are not able to think that if they kill someone, there is consequences? We should ask them if they are there because death is better, sometimes, than living in Texas?

Are they telling us that they cannot be trained or that they cannot or will not comply with the laws put in place by society.
One another note, why are some people able to realize that there are consequences to their actions, and some do not? That might be an interesting question to ask a psychologist , to see if he/she can give an explanation.

yballa09

Electoral Member
Sep 8, 2005
Rexburg, Idaho
Well, Texas is one of the 5 states where over half of the people are not white, so that 68%, though still significant, isn't as bad as you lead some people to think. It's not like we're talking about a Canadian province where the number of whites is a lot higher.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Dallas Police Officer

Hey, Bud, did you happen to hear on the news that the guy who shot the police officer was an ILLEGAL ALIEN? Changes things, dudn't it? He's in double trouble.

So? What does being an illegal alien have to do with anything? I hear the states has millions of them. Big deal.

Being an illegal alien doesn't change a thing. If he is found guilty he should get life in prison.

sj007

Council Member
Nov 20, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
www.canadiancontent.net
Re: RE: Dallas Police Officer Fatally Shot During Foot Chase

Nascar_James said:
sj007 said:
i find the death sentence is just naother murder expet for this time its legal i think it would be alot harder to live the rest of ur life knowing tht u killed someone tht didnt deserve it and tht u will never be able to take tht bk

Think about it sj007. Lets compare government positions between Canada and the US. The official Liberal govn't/Martin position is that he would rather kill an innocent unborn baby than execute a convicted murderer. However, the Republican/President Bush policy supports capital punishment for convicted murderers and not killing unborn babies.

Don't you think something is wrong in a society where you condemn the innocent and reward the guilty? Considering the issue here is human life, it is a situation of grave injustice.

in my opion a baby is nessissaraly born

the fetus is what exist inside the womb and its nto a baby yet

abortion has its limits but it all deprends where u define life bggining so to say tht u punish the innocent is wrong how r they innocent if they dont exist

i also agree tht no1 tht beeing an illegal alien doesnt change a think hes still human after all

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Re: RE: Dallas Police Officer

no1important said:
Hey, Bud, did you happen to hear on the news that the guy who shot the police officer was an ILLEGAL ALIEN? Changes things, dudn't it? He's in double trouble.

So? What does being an illegal alien have to do with anything? I hear the states has millions of them. Big deal.

Being an illegal alien doesn't change a thing. If he is found guilty he should get life in prison.

Yes, it does. Why should the US taxpayer have to pay for keeping this murderer in OUR jails? He's Mexico's citizen. Let them pay.

Uncle

Nascar_James

Council Member
Jun 6, 2005
Oklahoma, USA

unclepercy said:
no1important said:

Yes, it does. Why should the US taxpayer have to pay for keeping this murderer in OUR jails? He's Mexico's citizen. Let them pay.

Uncle

Good point Uncle. To make matters worse, so many illegals working here do not even declare their earnings, evading our tax polices.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada

no1important said:
Does the US pay other countries for keeping American prisoners, including murderer's in their jails? I would say no.

Why don't you find out and let us know? I mean it - let's hear the facts.

Uncle

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada

no1important said:
unclepercy said:
no1important said:
Does the US pay other countries for keeping American prisoners, including murderer's in their jails? I would say no.

Why don't you find out and let us know? I mean it - let's hear the facts.

Uncle
:roll: :roll:

You may find this amusing since it's not coming out of your paycheck, but the editorials in all the papers are saying that this is an outrage - crack down on the flow of Mexicans into this country.
Send them home.

I'll tell you what - why don't we send about a million of them to YOU, and you can hear that loud sucking sound to the south even louder??

Uncle