petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Jagmeet Singh impresses AOC during ‘epic crossover’ video game livestream​

By Christopher Reynolds The Canadian Press
Posted November 27, 2020 10:37 pm EST
WATCH: Jagmeet Singh, AOC square off in video game livestream
Jagmeet Singh committed a grisly slaying in front of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Friday night. Fortunately the victim was a video game character, not a human being.

The NDP leader squared off against the firebrand member of Congress in “Among Us,” a popular online multiplayer game, as a way to reach young people where they hang.

Between galactic missions carried out by stubby, spacesuit-clad avatars, Singh and Ocasio-Cortez extolled the importance of universal pharmacare, a living wage, civic decency and rehabilitation over punishment.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Welcome to the 2020s, where we get to watch politicians playing each other on video games online. If you said that to somebody 20 years ago they'd think you were barking up the wrong tree.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Indocrination and recruiting starts early.

Soon theyll be asked to give up their free time to be used as boots to the ground Eco-Warriors.

Katimavik on steroids in exchange for bursaries and the social bonds formed from back breaking work while building back better.

1606671519427.png

WE WILL REBUILD FOR GLORY!

Reactions: Mowich

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
I'm not a fan of either but it is important to have them as a minority dissenting voice in both their countries.
Although in my opinion OAC is wacko.
JS is young and really likeable by youth but his party isn't a youth party and he'll never reach Jack Layton status even as his base grows.
Personally I think JS wants to live his party's ideas but falls short.
My 5 cents.

Reactions: Mowich