CRAZY: Justin Trudeau swarmed by angry protesters outside the Bread Bar in Hamilton.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

Wow. While part of me is always happy to see justin getting a taste of the hatred he so dearly loves to spread about others, I wish they'd find something else to yell other than just swearing at him and name calling. There's SO much material to choose from and it would look a little better.

But at the end of the day it's getting more and more obvious that the anger is out there.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
It must suck to be Justin. Poor bastard.
I shall spend all morning attempting to overcome my feelings of sympathy and sadness for him :cool:

And of course it hasn't been restricted to just this country. When he travels abroad this tends to pop up.

It does have an impact. He's getting far less camera time with adoring fans around him and far more with people who would like to see his googlies slow roasted and then hung at the city gates as a warning to others. It makes him look unpopular and Canadians don't like having to see this kind of unrest.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
“We’re not going to let a handful of angry people interfere with the democratic process,” was Trudeau’s reaction at a Wednesday press event.

The demonstrators mainly identified as standard-bearers for the Freedom Convoy, the protest that began last year as a reaction to federal COVID-19 mandates, but has now morphed into an all-purpose anti-Trudeau political movement.

Huh? “Identified as standard-bearers for the Freedom Convoy” based upon what?
While Trudeau often appeared at townhalls and other public events in the early years of his government, since 2021 his appearances have mostly been limited to controlled venues, ostensibly for security reasons.

By raw poll numbers, Trudeau’s popularity is at its lowest in Western Canada. But it’s in Ontario where the prime minister has encountered the most volcanic displays of public anger.