Collusion

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I wonder how long it will take for you to understand that nobody was ever charged with collusion because it isn't a charge.

I am guessing forever

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's comical how Trumplicans mix their wishes with the facts. lol
Yes a conspiracy cooked up by partisan operatives in the alphabet agencies with the possible knowledge of President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with help from Christopher Steele . The democrats themselves are running so far from that rotten apple they have changed to Ukraine or is it high crimes and misdemeanours?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I wonder how long it will take for you to understand that nobody was ever charged with collusion because it isn't a charge.

I am guessing forever
So there was no collusion , good to know . Why do you go on about it so ?

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Yes a conspiracy cooked up by partisan operatives in the alphabet agencies with the possible knowledge of President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with help from Christopher Steele . The democrats themselves are running so far from that rotten apple they have changed to Ukraine or is it high crimes and misdemeanours?
lol It's you Trumplicans that come up with the conspiracy theories, and it's usually in order to defend your orange god.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
There is no charge of collusion in American law

racist leaning heavily on semantics because he has to