Climate Change Deniers - Can Anything Change Their Minds

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What a ridiculous statement of yours. Of course science works by consensus and always has because there is no absolutes in science only what has been observed to date. For example, the overwhelming majority of scientists believe in the theory of evolution as do most of the educated public. It is still only a theory and there is no hard proof but what evidence exists is pretty compelling.

Theory in Science is not the same as theory in literature.

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Even if you are the most staunch skeptic, you must at least accept that there is a relationship between some level of warming and C02 produced by human activity.

You can spilt hairs on the degree of warming and even the policy that should follow, but if you cannot accept that critical relationship, then you are simply in denial and will be relegated to a dismissed position as evidence continues to be brought forward.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Even if you are the most staunch skeptic, you must at least accept that there is a relationship between some level of warming and C02 produced by human activity.

Nada..none.. not only is there no proof.. there is NO crisis. It is an affront to logic and the Scientific Method.

Scientists can't explain the mini Ice Age and Warm periods of the last two millennia. They don't even try to explain the Climate Epoques in the earth's history, and yet few corrupt pseudoscientists have the bombasity and perversity to claim that the temperate period we are now in comprises a ecological turning point in geological history based on single fractional element in the atmosphere, for which man is only responsible for a minute proportional contribution.

It is so absurd it would be laughable if it wasn't linked to a vicious agenda that will cause immense hardship and pain on the world's population, especially the poor.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

You can spilt hairs on the degree of warming and even the policy that should follow, but if you cannot accept that critical relationship, then you are simply in denial and will be relegated to a dismissed position as evidence continues to be brought forward.
Can you prove your claim?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That should be reassuring to women and young boys all over North America.

You know the mods have warned you about making references to pedofilia against members..

You seem to be drawn to the topic of pedofila, so lets talk about it. I know that many Native Indians were molested when they were children.. is this why you have an infatuation with pedofilia, some Priest raped your azz when you were a kid.

I've never know any other CC member to bring up pedofilia more than you.. do you want to share with the rest of the members of your pedofilia infatuation?

You're bravery of name calling, sitting behind a PC is noted. Big talk hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet. Big Brave Indian... with no honor.

You really are a coward.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You know the mods have warned you about making references to Predofilia against members..
Against what?

You seem to be drawn to the topic of pedofila, so lets talk about it.
OK, let's.

I know that many Native Indians were molested when they were children.. is this why you have an infatuation with Pedophilia, some Priest raped your azz when you were a kid.
Nope. Didn't know any priests when I was a kid.

I've never know any other CC member to bring up Pedophilia more than you.. do you want to share with the rest of the members of your Pedophilia infatuation?
Maybe "I'm Just enjoying adding wood to the fire.. gotta keep the flames stoked you know."

You're bravery of name calling, sitting behind a PC is noted. Big talk hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet. Big Brave Indian... with no honor.

You really are a coward.
So, you prove how cowardly and dishonorable it is to namecall from internet anonymity by namecalling from internet anonymity?

Clever.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Against what?

Making references to Predofilia against members. This is your 3rd time T-Bones.. SLM corrected your the last time.

What's your issue man.. I'll take jokes are insults.. could care less to most.. but I think calling people Pedo's is crossing the line. Or making reference to it.

It's disgusting, and I personally feel that a child rapist should be killed along with Capital Murderers.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Making references to Predofilia against members.
OK, I'll bite. WTF is "Predofilia?"

This is your 3rd time T-Bones.. SLM corrected your the last time.
Offended? Offense is created in the mind of the offended, y'know. Leastways that's what I'm told.

What's your issue man.. I'll take jokes are insults.. could care less to most.. but I think calling people Pedo's is crossing the line. Or making reference to it.

It's disgusting,
To quote a CanCon poster, "I think people need to grow a pair and quit being so easily offended."

and I personally feel that a child rapist should be killed along with Capital Murder.
How is Capital Murder killed? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Pedofilia T-Bones..

OK yeah, people should not have such a thin skin.. if somebody want's to wave a Confederate flag.. so be it.. doesn't that automatically tell you the kind of person you're dealing with and if you want to strike up a conversation with them??

But accusing somebody of committing a crime of child rape..

Capital Murder punishable by death.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Pedofilia T-Bones..

OK yeah, people should not have such a thin skin.. if somebody want's to wave a Confederate flag.. so be it.. doesn't that automatically tell you the kind of person you're dealing with and if you want to strike up a conversation with them??

But accusing somebody of committing a crime of child rape..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_murder
I would be most interested in seeing where I accused you of a crime of child rape.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I would be most interested in seeing where I accused you of a crime of child rape.

It's your snide references to "and the little boys will be safe," BS.

I'm saying back off T-Bones.. and you should apologize and move on.

That should be reassuring to women and young boys all over North America.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's your snide references to "and the little boys will be safe," BS.
Sorry, Boomster. I didn't say that.

I'm saying back off T-Bones.
I'm just a-shaking in my moccasins now, General Custer.

and you should apologize.
I probably owe a lot of people apologies for a lot of things, but you ain't one of them.

If you'd like, however, I'll call the WHAAAAAmbulance for you.

In all sober seriousness, there's a "Report" button up there in the corner. Think you got a legitimate gripe? Clickey clickey, little Dicky.