Christian Inclusiveness

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
There are differences between the Synoptic Gospels and the Gospel of John. There are even bigger differences between Paul's accounts and the other disciples.

Absolutely, HK. The scribes were hand-selected because of their differences. The Author of the Bible purposes to reach a broad and varied audience with His revelation.

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
Absolutely, HK. The scribes were hand-selected because of their differences. The Author of the Bible purposes to reach a broad and varied audience with His revelation.

Sort of like different strokes for different folks.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The purpose for the first Scribe was from before he was born as Moses had events that God controlled that far back. God also took his life at 120 years old, on purpose. Daniel was chosen because he happened to be the High Priest in that time of the exile. He didn't always comprehend what he was writing so that is a trick all by itself. John the Baptist was the last one called by God and his family was the same as Moses came from so that is manipulation. Saul was the Jew who could read Greek and reading the Gospels in Greek was how he was chosen. Considering that most of them were considered to be 'a bit strange' I doubt they did much plotyting on how to improve on 'the story'. (that came later and the reward was exile into Neb's Babylon. That punishment ends with Satan's Babylon being destroyed.)

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
The purpose for the first Scribe was from before he was born as Moses had events that God controlled that far back. God also took his life at 120 years old, on purpose. Daniel was chosen because he happened to be the High Priest in that time of the exile. He didn't always comprehend what he was writing so that is a trick all by itself. John the Baptist was the last one called by God and his family was the same as Moses came from so that is manipulation. Saul was the Jew who could read Greek and reading the Gospels in Greek was how he was chosen. Considering that most of them were considered to be 'a bit strange' I doubt they did much plotyting on how to improve on 'the story'. (that came later and the reward was exile into Neb's Babylon. That punishment ends with Satan's Babylon being destroyed.)

That cannot be. Babylon was full of Noah's family saved by God from the great flood. There they settled and multiplied abundantly. Can't see why God would decide to punish the same family he saved. Incest might have been their only crime. But like Adam and Eve, their children had little choice but to marry each other. Why would God make the same mistake? He could have easily created a few different genetic pools to avoid inbreeding.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If angels took all the 5-fingered women as their wives then the only women left for 5 fingered men to marry would be 6 fingered women. The 3 wives of Noah's sons would all have been women with 6 fingers. That is who men had children with. There were 4 families that survived the flood. In all but one place the 6 fingered children did not marry 6 fingered children and eventually only 5-fingered children were born. In Canaan 6 fingered people married 6 fingered people and that is why the exodus wars included some giants. The other reason is with their extermination the laws changed from the one that governed the fallen angels to the law that governs us today, the 10 Commandments. It will change back to that original law once man has a sinless heart and we live past the 120 year barrier.

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Sort of like different strokes for different folks.

Sort of like wisdom, love and power that is out of this world, HK : )

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the Lord. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55:8-11 NIV)

Harikrish

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2014
If angels took all the 5-fingered women as their wives then the only women left for 5 fingered men to marry would be 6 fingered women. The 3 wives of Noah's sons would all have been women with 6 fingers. That is who men had children with. There were 4 families that survived the flood. In all but one place the 6 fingered children did not marry 6 fingered children and eventually only 5-fingered children were born. In Canaan 6 fingered people married 6 fingered people and that is why the exodus wars included some giants. The other reason is with their extermination the laws changed from the one that governed the fallen angels to the law that governs us today, the 10 Commandments. It will change back to that original law once man has a sinless heart and we live past the 120 year barrier.

Jesus only lived to 30. All his disciples were eventually killed. Noah lived to 600 years. Appears the more that was added to the bible, the shorter the lives got.